"not in a million years"

Start from the beginning

we reached the building and the soldiers broke down the door. shots were immediately ringing in my ears, the bullets were flying in every direction. our team spilt from Leo's team and we headed to the computer lab we located by detecting the strongest signal. it was is the second floor and we sprinted towards it occasionally shooting soldiers targeting us, we were 7 people after all. Chase, Noah, and 4 other members of the mafia, and i.

we broke down the computer labs door after a couple tries and entered, quickly shooting anyone who was there. i didn't kill anybody, at least not yet. we quickly got into hacking the main frame and system.

______________________________

30 minutes later, and 8 intrusions from the rival mafia's soldiers later, we finished hacking into the main frame completely and transferring all the valuable info to our network.

we were going to erase it completely at the moment" 1," chase started

"2," Noah continued

"3." we pressed the button destroying the entire ultores system. every last bit of data they had, their drug deals and transfers, their contracts, their bank account information, their government documents, their personal information, all of it was gone now.

"come on! we have to help the rest. Noah take aurora to Leo, track him" we got up and headed outside

"aren't you coming?" i asked chase

"no, I'm going to my baby momma. she's with the heist team" chase quickly left

me and Noah started heading to Leo, but i connected the dots "baby momma!" 

"what?" Noah asked as we reached the first floor

"baby momma, Alex is chase's baby momma. she's pregnant with his baby!" i said happily

Noah's face beamed with joy and he started clapping  I'm so happy for them! wait- now is not the time for celebrations" he said in realization as we reached the door that leads us to were the assassination team is located

we barged in and everything was silent. it was full of tension. we made our way forward following the closest hint of sound. we found a door that had stairs behind it leading somewhere up.

"risk it?" i asked and Noah shrugged, so we ascended up the stairs.

we slowly heard commotion. we saw a door and we pushed it open slowly revealing Leo and Romeo face to face with each other, while all of Romeo's men were dead, many of Leo's were too, but no one alive was in the room except Leo and Romeo.

we entered the room with our weapons held up ready to attack. as we made our presence notable, Leo and Romeo turned to us

"oh kitten! come to see the show?" Romeo asked in a fake British accent 

"quit mocking Draco you asshole" 

Leo chuckled "he's going to be a souless body anyway" 

suddenly our new capo, Clint, came in the room. 

"Clint, you came on time." we stood behind Leo 

"sorry to cut this family reunion short, but we have business to discuss. were were we?" Romeo asked sarcastically

"we were at the part were i kill you" Leo said as they both drew their guns out.
the door was opened again and Romeo's men came through. we immediately started shooting their way. 

we heard a scream and we turned around to see Noah injured. 

"Noah!" i screamed as i dropped down beside him and tried to stop the blood from getting out. the bullet went through his shoulder, he wont die from the bullet entering his skin but he may die from blood loss. i quickly used my jackets belt to stop the blood from flowing out.