Y/n: Omma? o-omma? run away *You tears rolled down your eyes*

Mom: No listen to me first...Do you remember the secret room beside dads room in which you were not allowed to go? In that there are lots of weapons including guns and smoke bombs. Taehyung-ah do you know how to use them? 

Taehyung: Yes I know..

Mom: Please teach Y/n and others also ok? I hope you all will stay alive and help others survive also. 

After your mom finished her sentence you hear something breaking down and large growls. You heard your mom screaming in pain

Y/n: No no Omma? stay alive..O-omma *You broke down into sniffing and sobbing*

Mom: Y/n I a-and u-your dad a-are always p-proud of y-you....

There was only silence except the growls and your cries. You get down from the chair and sat in It slowly crying.

Taehyung: Y-yah don't cry...we have to save others like your mom told right?

Jungkook: Hyung I offed all the speakers except the garden one now the only thing left is to announce...Shall I?

Taehyung nodded. You stood up wiping your tears on the uniform cloth near your shoulders.

Y/n: L-lets do it.

Jungkook started saying some jokes as an announcement probably to light up the mood?

Jungkook: Uhhhh Lachimolala? Rrrrrrrap monsterrrrr? What do you call it when a short person waves? A microwave ahahahah. Umm then how do the oceans greet? They say nothing only wave...Isn't this amaJIN? No this is leJINdary...Ahahhahaah

Not blaming but that jokes slowly bought me to smile...After saying those Jungkook started saying our plan to escape out of the school through the announcement and asked our seniors to also assemble and got through the back door.

After saying those Jungkook started saying our plan to escape out of the school through the announcement and asked our seniors to also assemble and got through the back door