• Chapter Six •

[A/n- just wanted to say thank you so much for your support!
Your votes and comments are what inspire me to keep at it!
Also, sorry that it's short, it's like 1:30 in the morning right now lol]

~

Everyone who passed the Second Phase is guided back onto the airship, which takes off into the sky illuminated by fading sunlight.

I try not to contemplate the elevation as I listen to the old man address everyone.

"Allow me to properly introduce myself to the remaining applicants," he begins. "I am Netero, Chairman of the Selection Committee for this year's Hunter Exam."

The short green guy beside him speaks up, " I am his secretary, Beans."

Oh my gosh, Beans is too cute a name!

"Originally I had planned to make my appearance during the Final Phase of the exam but since I'm already here..."

His voice lowers as he stares at us, "I'll accompany you for a while... and enjoy this nice edgy atmosphere."

I stifle a snort of laughter because it's too true. The atmosphere is very intense. Just a glimpse of the applicants is enough to verify it.

On the other side of the crowd I hear Killua yawn, a sentiment that I myself share

"We are scheduled to arrive at our destination at eight AM tomorrow morning," Beans informs us, "You'll find dinner waiting for you in the dining hall. You are also welcome to get some rest."

At the prospect of food and a nap, my tail thumps rhythmically against my legs.

I am so hungry!

"Please feel free to do as you please until you are called."

Everyone is quick to disperse.

From the corner of my eye I see Tonpa chatting it up with Kurapika and Leorio. No doubt he's trying to stir some trouble.

I scowl at the man, wishing that he wouldn't have made it this far, before scampering off in search of food.

~

The dining hall isn't hard to find.

Following my trusty nose, I arrive in a minute flat. I heap piles of food on my plate before settling down at an empty table and digging in.

Someone sits beside me, and I glance up to see Hisoka smirking at me.

"Hungry, huh?"

I nod, continuing to munch as I try to speak, "'m alfays hunfry."

A familiar person seats himself in front of me, his expression eerily similar to every other time I've seen him.

"Hey, Gitta," I say, after swallowing my food this time. "Are you two gonna eat?"