Author's Note

Hi! My I'm Lauren, otherwise known as the author. You may have found this story through my tik tok account (@laurensweetman2002), if so hi and if not that's okay too. I have just a few small things before you start reading.

1.) I am a college student. Even though I may not like it all the time, school comes first and is my top priority. That being said, I do not know what my upload schedule will be like. I have a number of chapters already written but they are not edited yet. I have some amazing friends who have agreed to help me edit my chapters but just like me they are also in college. So everything is very up in the air.

2.) I am not a writer. I am not in school for writing of any kind. This is just a hobby of mine so please be nice. I try my best to write in my own style while also being mature. Again, this is just a hobby of mine.

3.) This fic is listed as mature. I did this in order to avoid doing it later. Honestly, I have ideas on where I want to go with this story but am not dead set on anything. There will be cursing throughout the story along with some mature themes. Those themes may not be introduced until later but this is a general warning. I do my best to keep things in mind and will try my best to give a warning before the chapter begins.

4.) I made a playlist of songs that in my mind fit the vibe of the story. I will continue to add to it throughout my writing. It is titled "To Jupiter And Back" on both Apple Music and Spotify (the code is at the top of this note)

5.) One last thing, I do not support JKR or her views in any way. I love the series but I think her views are disgusting and awful. If you do agree with her views then this story and account is not for you. This is a safe space for all.

Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you enjoy it :)