11 || JUST HOW MUCH

Start from the beginning

Jeongguk's eyes have hollowed out completely, replaced with the brooding shade of black. He homes the exact same expression he does whenever Daeshim is brought to topic. A look that could easily scare others, yet no peril is felt filming Jimin's skin. He resembles a primal predator, brainstorming a plan of attack on the spot.

Jimin gulps down and his Adam's apple bobs. Slowly he reaches his hand out and his fingertips graze the surface of Jeongguk's cheek, trembling. He's treading deep water, unaware of what to expect. The blond's expression remains the same, however the submissive finally flattens his palm along the side of the man's face completely. To his relief, Jeongguk goes slack-jawed and his brows soften, no longer knit together. His eyelids fall.

"...Are you going to kill him?" Jimin asks so quietly it comes out hushed, barely audible like a whisper in the wind.

Jeongguk's eyes open. He's looking into Jimin's silently, for a moment. The latter can clearly see that he's thinking as his dilated pupils flit between his own. The blond reaches his hand upward and then there's a thumb swiping over Jimin's bottom lip, pushing and easing. He's high on the feeling. So much so that his own hand falls into the man's lap.

"...Would you be afraid if I said yes, Darling?" Jeongguk asks, gazing at Jimin attentively.

Jimin blinks at him, concentration haphazard. Jeongguk is leaning into him, hovering over the console. His free hand moves up and down Jimin's thigh, slowly, landing carefully over his bulge. The latter inhales sweetly and his shy breaths gust Jeongguk's lips. He's keening, so pitiful and desperate. He's rutting into the man's palm slowly.

"N-no... it wouldn't." Jimin's words are faint, leaving his body. His head is spinning and his thoughts are occupied by Jeongguk. He envisions this man fucking him hard. The picture he's painted in his head is enough to have him moaning gently against Jeongguk's lips and very soon, they're pressed against his own.

It isn't messy. It isn't rushed and yet somehow, Jeongguk never fails to have his actions lead completely by dominance. His hand drops from Jimin's face and encloses around his hip. Jeongguk is biting down on the ravenette's bottom lip, just enough to draw blood.

The taste of iron spreads over Jimin's tongue. He writhes as Jeongguk sucks eagerly on his bottom lip. Everything feels right in this moment, so much so that Jimin isn't sure if they'll make it to the house before he's fucked senseless. But Jeongguk is pulling away and once he does so, he swipes his thumb over Jimin's bottom lip and sticks it between his full and red lips.

Jimin whines, moving his tongue around Jeongguk's thumb, cleaning up the remnants of blood. He's looking into the blond's eyes the whole time, witness to the lustful fire burning up in his gaze. He's yearning for more, whimpering like a wounded puppy as Jeongguk pulls his hand away from his mouth as well as his buldge.

"...I still want you to punish me, Master," Jimin says breathlessly. "I've been bad..."

Jeongguk is taken by surprise as his hardening cock is pawed at by his submissive. An exhale leaves his mouth and he's grabbing Jimin's jaw, staring at his pushed out lips. "There is going to be only a slight change of plan, Darling. I have some business I need to take care of. Do you remember what I demanded of you this morning?"

Jimin nods his head obediently. "Naked, kneeling on the bed in the playroom," he says breathlessly and lifts his hand to touch at the collar around his neck while he looks into Jeongguk's eyes.

Although the blond doesn't go further into depth regarding his intentions, Jimin doesn't push him for answers. Because deep down, he has this gut feeling. But even then, this doesn't deter him from what's expected of him. Jeongguk releases his jaw and looks at him sternly, still reminding him of his place. Jimin pulls on his bottom lip, trying his best to ignore the impatience bubbling beneath his skin. He hops out of the car and as soon as he closes the door, the vehicle takes off.