5: When I Give You My Cock, You are Free

As color returns, I see I am no longer held by 'the mash up from hell', but Mr. 'Call me master'. We're in his sex dungeon. He plops me on the table face first. Is he going to torment me further? He retrieves a first aid kit, I somehow missed in my raid of the house, from one of the 100 drawers.

He raises my shirt tentatively, drawing a hiss of pain from me, exposing the claw marks on my lower back. After tending to my back wounds, he moves to my head injury.

"Where the fuck were you?" I demand stupidly.

He kneels so we're face to face, giving me a serious evaluating look. "Store. Took longer than I thought." He offers with a grin on his stupid brutish face.

"The store? For a week?" I continue. He just shrugs.

"I'm getting out of here." I declare, knowing I'm being delusional. He doesn't respond, just applies a bandage to my head wound, a frown marring his stupid brutishly handsome face.

"Rest." Is all he says as he disappears up the stairs. Sleep sweeps over my exhausted body. I wake up feeling better than I have in a while, which is odd with my injuries and the fact that I am back to being roommates with a demon. No, not roommates, house maid to a demon. I make my way up the stairs, happy to be wearing my own clothes, although they've been ruined by that rat. The door is completely gone now.

I hobble into the kitchen sore for so many reasons. I start some coffee that looks to be replenished. The fridge is stocked as well. I pull out bacon and eggs and do my best to heat them in a pan. The bacon pops at me and I curse again and again. The demon must have smelled the bacon because he enters the kitchen shortly after I start cooking. He sits at the island and watches me without a word. That's fine. I don't feel like biding him a good morning either. The clock reads 10:00, but that's meaningless really. I guess that is my new orientation time for morning. I plate the food, placing it in front of him. He takes a bite and then scarfs the whole thing down in an instant. Almost as fast as he ate that rat.

"More?" I ask with a disgusted sneer. He looks up at me glaring. What is he going to say? He didn't like it? He just inhaled it. He stands, stalking around the island, looming over me. Could he really do worse than he's already done? The psychological torture of the last week has left me a bit apathetic. I simply sip my coffee at him.

"You forget so fast my Little Hero." He growls, taking my coffee from me, almost spilling the hot liquid on us. "I am your master." He reminds in a husky tone. He tears open my shirt, popping all the buttons.

"Master." I screech, pulling my shirt closed, gripping my clothes protectively. "Master. Okay." I repeat, backing away hoping it appeases him.

"Undress." He orders, looking me up and down with a smirk. I clutch my clothes shaking my head. He takes a step toward me.

"Okay fine." I concede, beginning to undress, not wanting him to tear my clothes further. "Master." I add. I strip to my underwear and socks.

"Come." He commands, walking out into the hall that leads to the garage. He gestures for me to enter the restroom and follows me in.

"Boxers too. Unless..." He comes toward me with a sinister eager smile on his face.

I drop them before he has the chance to do whatever he plans. He leans past me, coming too close, and turns on the tub plugging it up. I climb in feeling kind of grimy and hoping he'll leave once I do. He takes a rag from the shelf, lathering it with soap, then gently cleanses around my bandages on my back. I splash water on my face as he does to get this over with quickly. I do need a shower. Bath is fine, I guess. He moves to my front gently scrubbing my chest. I glance at him seeing he's looking at my body with a frown, a deep crease between his brows. He doesn't like what he's seeing. Why do I feel so disappointed?

He gets to my genitalia, and I take the rag. He huffs but lets me take it. I finish cleaning myself then stand and grab a towel. I go to grab my underwear, better than nothing, but he snatches them up before I can.

"Wait." He commands, walking out. Shit, not another maid uniform. He comes in with some of his clothes I've been wearing. Soft leather pants with a belt and cuffed, with a black t-shirt as well as a pair of his silky underwear. I like the underwear though they are shorter than I'd like.

"Thanks." I say, genuinely grateful. "Master." I add. If I were an elf, I'd be free. I can't help but chuckle a little at my own thought.

"What?" He demands at my snickering.

"Lame joke." I say. He stares at me expectantly.

"I was just thinking about a book with elves that act as maids, sort of. When their master gives them clothes then they're free." I admit, trying to put on the clothes with the towel still around me.

"Cook more." He demands once I'm dressed.

The bacon gets me even more in the short sleeve shirt. I place the plate in front of him.

"Eat." He commands, pushing the plate toward me. I don't eat breakfast, but it seems stupid to refuse this command when he could demand so much worse. I eat the eggs and a few bites of the bacon, all the while he stares at me intently.

"You want to be free?" He asks, his obsidian eyes stabbing into me.

"I... yes... Master." Of course, I do. Why wouldn't I?

"Beg me to fuck you." He deadpans.

I gawk at him as if he grew another head or turned back into that mash up from hell.

"I..I.." I stutter.

"If I believe you, I'll let you go." He offers, somehow leaning back casually on the stool.

"If you fuck me then I'm free?" I clarify. It's not like I haven't been fucked before. I unknowingly took home a few aggressive bears. They flipped me over faster than I could slip a digit, leaving me aching and empty. I don't like being fucked. But if it means my freedom, it's a small price to pay.

"When I give you my cock, you're free." He says with a devious little smirk.

"Then fuck me." I say.

"That doesn't sound like begging, Little Hero." He chastises. He's for fucking serious.

"Please." I grit out.

"Please what, my Little Hero." He mocks.

"Please fuck me, Master." I spit, unable to look at the demon as I do.

He stands suddenly, coming around the island. He pushes me over the counter, something large prodding me from behind. The pressure intensifies. He's about to fuck me raw with his massive demon dick. Yeah, I saw it swinging there when he was in that other form. I don't want to think about it, but it's all I can think about as he undoes my belt buckle.

"Stop!" I yell shrilly, straightening.

He lets out a low growl behind me but stops, stepping away.

I turn and he's gone.

I clean up breakfast considering my options.

Option one, stay here forever cooking and cleaning for a narcissistic demon. Not an option.

Option two, come up with another escape plan. Perhaps jumping into that void when he teleports for groceries. I shudder at the idea of a repeat of this last week.

Option three, suck it up and get obliterated by a massive demon dick. Maybe with the right lubrication I won't die. Just my soul.

I find vegetable oil, Crisco, and butter. I guess I could rub some Crisco on my ass. I put the oils away, too embarrassed to keep looking at them.

Back at the window with my coffee I find the view even more gut- wrenching now knowing the true horrors of the shadows. The things those demons were doing were far worse than an ass fucking. I'm getting out of here today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading(: 

What would you do in Hero's place? 

What do you think of Master's deal? 

If you enjoyed the chapter please vote, comment and share(: