No flirting (kellic)

Vic decided to go to a gay bar tonight with his friend kellin. They arrived to a mostly crowded club, with lights, and Brittany spears playing in the background.
"Vic I'm going go to the bathroom I'll be back." kellin informed Vic
"Okay, I'm gonna get a drink." Vic replied. Vic got to the bar.
"Hey I'm tony what can I get you to drink?" Tony the bartender asked.
"I'll just take a beer, thanks." Vic responded. Just then a guy no much taller than Vic sat down.
"Hey I'm Jaime." the guy said.
"Hi I'm Vic." he responded.
Just then kellin walked back to the room seeing Vic talking to another guy. Kellin was quite mad, he'd liked Vic for a long time. Kellin walked up behind Vic, and shoved his hand down his pants, and grabbed his member. Vic moaned, and Jaime stood up, and walked away.
"K-kellin w-hat are you doing?" Vic asked while kellin still stroking Vic's member. Kellin started nibbling Vic's neck, getting a soft moan from him.
"No flirting, you're mine." Kellin responded.
"K-Kellin we s-should do this a-at h-h-home." Vic responded.
Kellin stopped kissing, and groping vic, and pulled him to the car, as soon as the door closed Kellin started the car. He pushed his free hand back into Vic's pants. Vic gasped when Kellin's hand touched his member again. The drive was short full of Vic's moans, and Kellin trying to keep from running of the road. They pulled up to Kellin's house, and burst through the door, Kellin immediately pinned Vic to the wall.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this to you." Kellin whispered into Vic's ear, he then bit his earlobe right after. Kellin pulled Vic's shirt off, and started to play with Vic's nipples, gaining moans from the smaller boy. Kellin ignited another kiss, with out braking the kiss Kellin pulled Vic into the bedroom. Kellin pushed Vic onto the bed, and attacked his neck, slowly kissing his neck until he got to Vic's boxers.
"Vic baby are you sure?" Kellin asked innocently.
"Kellin yes please just f.uck me!" Vic almost yelled.
Kellin sprung into action, and ripped his pants off, while getting undressed himself. Kellin grabbed lube, and coated himself, he then placed Vic on his member, slowly pushing Vic down. Vic wanted to have Kellin in him so bad, he pushed himself down harder on Kellin. They were both moaning messes, with Vic riding Kellin's member like a little Mexican whore, and Vic being jacked off by Kellin, Kellin and inside of Vic, and Vic came on their stomachs, they soon after fell fast asleep, Vic tucked into Kellin's arms.