❛ 011 ──── I FOUND YOU.

❛ 011 ──── THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL.

" YOU'RE THECHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL !  "

" YOU'RE THE
CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL !  "

epilogue

JUST AS HE HAD
told her.

Y/n found herself standing in front of the big Sakura Tree. The same tree were he first had saw her and the last. And it'll be the same tree were
Y/n confesses, that she is that girl.

Coincidently, it's that time of the year again. The Sakura Trees, they bloom once every year, though they only bloom at the end of March through the beginning of April.

The cherry blossoms gave off a pleasant feeling, a pleasant smell. As well as a vibrant color which brings the atmosphere around the area an optimistic vibe.

These transient flowers capture many individual's hearts. It just so happens to capture the two of them.

Y/n sat down on that same bench. It almost felt like yesterday she was just sitting here, singing her mother's song. Watching the atmosphere, the nature take it's shape.

Her hair, down as that day. She sat at the same exact spot.

A sudden gust of wind abrupted, to which it made Todoroki's hair flow through its direction. At that moment, something had caught his attention. The gradient color from white to pink looked ever so lavishing.

His eyes followed the petals, having his body do the same. His eyes were locked onto the petals that flowed through the wind. He had an awe expre-ssion plastered all over his face.

Following the petal, he came to a sudden halt, making his balance a bit off, but he managed to shake it off. The petals lead him to a huge Sakura Tree. Its petals swirl around the brown, rough bark of the tree. It felt like déjà vu.

His eyes purposely followed just one lavish petal, to which that one single petal led his eyes to catch a h/c color. She was sitting on the bench, beside the tree. Her hair flowed through the wind, the Sakura petals elegantly sticking onto her hair.

It was her. She was here. Did they just travel back in time? It felt just like that day, the day they have crossed paths.

Todoroki approached the girl, only knowing that Y/n should've been there. Just as he had told her. He halted once again. He heard it. That same song.

The voices of the many people walking by, became silent. The soft winds that flowed in the atmosphere, became tranquil. Though, the only voice that echoed in his ears, were the hums of music coming from the girl.

It was sweet, her voice was lovely to the ears. Every melody, every note, just kept Todoroki wanting to draw more towards the girl.

He didn't want to repeat the same mistake as last time. This time, he moved his feet, dragging them if he had too. She was right in front of his reach.

Drawing even closer, he felt a familiar presence flow around him. He knew her. He knew that he knew her. He knew it.

His eyes widened, as he turned to face the girl. She gave him a heartfelt smile, the smile that she would always give him. Todoroki dropped to his knees in front of her. It was her.

"Y/n..." his voice cracked.

"I guess I am...I found out a few days ago, just wanted to give you-" She was cut off, by his soft, lustful lips pressing against hers.

She returned the favor, moving hers in sync with his. "I finally found you." He spoke in between kisses. You pulled away, resting your palm on his cheeks. "It took me a whole year, to find you. But, i've already found you."

"You're not...I don't know...weirded out?" Y/n fiddled with her fingers.

"Why would I? The best thing is that you're her." Todoroki held her hands, grasping it. After a few minutes of staring into each other's eyes, Todoroki pulled the girl into an embrace.

After those months of searching. He's finally . . .

"I found you. I found, my cherry blossom girl."

end .

───────────────

Thank you all for your loving support ! It's finally finished ! I hope this didn't seem too rushed . Anyways , thank you all once again !

go check out my other books !!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | st 🎉