❛ 008 ──── BODY HEAT.

❛ 008 ──── THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL.

" THE WARMTH THAT HE EMITTEDFROM HIS RIGHT SIDE

FROM HIS RIGHT SIDE ."

chapter 8

Y/N WATCHED THE OLD
lady leave the shop.

Leaving her all alone with nothing but plants to keep herself company. Since Y/n was able to take a few days off, why not Nana take a few days off as well? That's seems fair.

Y/n began to tidy up the place to get ready for the afternoon rush. She labeled plants, organized the flowers by color and type, and took care of the flora.

As she was tidying a bouquet of lilacs, she heard the door open. She quickly shot her head around to see a familiar two toned hair boy. "Hello again Todoroki." Y/n greeted him.

"Hello." He responded. He looked around the area, "Where's the old lady?" He asked Y/n who was still busy at the bouquets.

"She went off. I'm the only one taking care of the shop today." Y/n gleamed. She's always wanted to manage a shop of her own, having this opportunity was a new step into her future!

"Do you need any help?" Todoroki asked her, eyeing the other batched of bouquets to the girl's right.

"Um, I guess so. You could start off by the hydrangea's, they need some watering." Y/n directed the latter. He nodded his head, grabbing a watering can from the back room, returning back to water the hydrangea's.

Y/n couldn't help but steal glances at the heterochromic eye boy. He was working quite efficiently, she wondered why he returned back though she'll just probably just get the same response.

Y/n looked over at the clock to check the time. Usually, customers would be coming in by now. Though, what Y/n didn't notice was the hard platters that hit against the window. It was pouring hard, so of course no one would be running in the rain just for some flowers.

Y/n sighed to herself, "Looks like we're not getting any customers anytime soon." She placed the bouquet back onto the rack and went over to the counter to grab a few pieces of labeling tape. Only to find out that they've ran out. Y/n was pretty sure they stocked up on all supplies not a long time ago.

She checked on too of the counter, lifting piles of paper and supplies. She looked under the counter, nothing. "Y/n, I'm done." She heard Todoroki say, she suddenly jolted up but ended up hitting her head against the counter.

"Arg!" She winced in pain. Rubbing her head, she looked up at the concerned boy. "Okay, can you help me look for labelling tape? I was pretty sure we stacked up on supplied a few days ago." She asked him.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki questioned the girl, still concerned. He earned a head nod from her though he could tell that she isn't. She did hit her head pretty hard. "Here, let me." Todoroki brought his left hand up to the girl's swollen head.

As soon as Y/n felt Todoroki's hand, she quickly removed it off of her head. Allowing Todoroki to use his quirk to ice your head. The cold sensation made your body give off goosebumps.

"Thank you." Y/n muttered, earning a 'hmm' from the boy. She lifted her head to face him. They're eyes latched onto one another's. It took
Y/n a few seconds to find out how close their faces were to each other. Heat rising to her face, she quickly inched away from him. "Umm, let's check the back room." She informed him, heading inside of the said room.

"Yeah, sure." He said as he followed from behind. Y/n immediately stuffed her face into one of the boxes, pretending that she was looking for the labelling tape when she was actually internally screaming.

Suddenly, the lights started to flicker. Y/n and Todoroki simultaneously looked up at the light bulb before it completely had turned off. "A power outage?" Y/n questioned a she motioned herself towards the door.

She placed her hand on the knob, only to find out that the door wasn't opening. "Shit." She mumbled under her breathe. She twisted and turned the knob, still wasn't able to open the door. "It's locked! No! No! No! We're trapped in here!" Y/n panicked.

She raked her hands through her hair. Todoroki tried to open the door himself, yep locked. Before Todoroki was about to use his quirk, Y/n warned him not too, knowing Nana would get furious for ruining her shop.

"Damn." Y/n slumped down on the flood, bringing her legs close to her body. With now power, comes with no heater. The coolest circulated the room, causing Y/n to shiver. "Are you cold?" Todoroki questioned the girl.

"What does it look like?" Y/n muttered, trying to maintain her body heat. She watched Todoroki move closer to her, the next thing she new it, He felt his arms wrapper around her. He was emitting heat from his right side. Y/n loosened around his touch.

"Thank you." She stated, her face flushed with a rouge tint. She heard Todoroki hum against her neck. She felt limp against his touch. She wanted more of it.

Though, he already has his eyes set for her. And probably her only.

 And probably her only