❛ 000 ──── ONE SAKURA PETAL.

❛ 000 ──── THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL.

" HER VOICE WAS MUSIC TO MY
EARS . "

prologue

one sakura petal

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR,
were the cherry blossoms bloom in the spring.

In Japan, they're called Sakura Trees. They bloom once every year, though they only bloom at the end of March through the beginning of April. Only a small gap for such a pretty plant.

Cherry blossoms give off a pleasant feeling, a pleasant smell. As well as a vibrant color which brings the atmosphere around the area an optimistic vibe.

These transient flowers capture many individual's hearts. It just so happens to capture a specific two toned boy's heart as well.

"Todoroki-kun! Where are you going? The ice cream shops that way!" Midoriya pointed to the direction of the said place. The heterochromic boy turned around to face the green haired boy.

"You guys can go ahead. I won't be joining, I need to visit my mom at the hospital. Maybe next time." Todoroki said, waving at the group.

"Oh okay, then next time it is! I hope your mom feels better soon!" Uraraka called out as she waved back to the boy.

"Yeah." Todoroki replied before turning around and walked towards the opposite direction from the group. Honestly, he just wanted to have a time off from his friends, some alone time that is. He sighed to himself, as to he was already far from his friends viewing.

A sudden gust of wind abrupted, to which it made Todoroki's hair flow through its direction. At that moment, something had caught his attention. The petals of a Sakura tree. The gradient color from white to pink looked ever so lavishing.

His eyes followed the petals, having his body do the same. His eyes were locked onto the petals that flowed through the wind. He had an awe expression plastered all over his face.

Following the petal, he came to a sudden halt, making his balance a bit off, but he managed to shake it off. The petals lead him to a huge Sakura Tree. Its petals swirl around the brown, rough bark of the tree.

His eyes purposely followed just one lavish petal, to which that one single petal led his eyes to catch a h/c color. She was sitting on the bench, beside the tree. Her hair flowed through the wind, the Sakura petals elegantly sticking onto her hair.

It was perfect. She looked perfect. The pink petal hues, along with her h/c hair, was just so pleasing to the eyes.

The voices of the many people walking by, became silent. The soft winds that flowed in the atmosphere, became tranquil. Though, the only voice that echoed in his ears, were the hums of music coming from the girl.

It was sweet, her voice was lovely to the ears. Every melody, every note, just kept Todoroki wanting to draw more towards the girl.

Though, he had stopped himself.

Because he didn't want to disturb her. More like, he was too diffident to even approach her.

 More like, he was too diffident to even approach her

author's note ::

sorry for the short chapter,
the rest will be long so don't
worry!

how do you all like it
so far ?