❛ 007 ──── CAN'T YOU SEE?

❛ 007 ──── THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL.

" HE'S CAUGHT UPTO HIS OWN STUBBORNNESS

" HE'S CAUGHT UP
TO HIS OWN STUBBORNNESS . "

chapter 7

"ARE YOU SURE?"
Todoroki asked the girl sitting

next to him. Y/n shoved the last piece of her onigiri before taking a sip of water. She eyed the boy, giving him a head nod. "You were the one who asked me to help you. So, I asked Nana to give me week off." Y/n told the two toned boy.

"But, your job-The old lady-?"

"She said that she'll be fine. Plus, she's been nagging me on spending some time out of the shop, at least I have a reason to do so." Y/n took another sip from her water bottle.

"I see." Todoroki nodded, looking down on the concrete ground. For some reason, he felt his lips curve into a smile. It's not usual for the well-mannered Shoto Todoroki to do so out of nowhere.

He noticed the smile he was giving off. It was subtle, but well seen. It was sweet and warm. Was it because he was excited to find the Cherry Blossom Girl? Or was it because he was spending his time with Y/n? Let alone, being able to spend the rest of the week with her.

Either way, this was a time he shouldn't waste spacing out. He needed-want to find her.

Y/n sat silently on her seat. She scanned the people that walk passed them. She tried to match their description to what Todoroki had told her. He was only able to see her hair, in specific her hair color.

It would've been easier if he had just gotten the courage to walk up to the girl. Y/n doubted that, she even doubted that Todoroki would even approach the girl if they've found her.

Surely this was a waste of time, though Y/n found it kind of entertaining. At least she didn't have to stay locked up in her room or the shop all day long. This time, she had a goal. A goal to help her friend look for this certain girl.

"Okay, let's go to the next town over. We've looked around this area for quite some time, still no sign of her." Y/n said, standing up from her seat. Todoroki quickly shook off his smile, returning back to his serious demeanor.

"Yes, I agree." Todoroki said, standing up as well. Y/n eyed Todoroki from her shoulders. It didn't feel right, she felt-distressed. She didn't know why, but now rethinking about the situation at hand.

Y/n was helping Todoroki look for the girl who he has never interacted with, and here she is, standing right in front of him. What did she have and Y/n didn't?

The fact that Todoroki knows Y/n more than that girl, but he was still stubborn to look for her. Y/n sighed to herself, keeping her head held up high. She didn't want Todoroki to know the pain she felt in her chest.

"Can we grab a drink? I ran out of water." Todoroki asked the girl, pointing to a boba shop to their right.

"Yeah sure." Y/n agreed. The two made their way into the shop. Todoroki asked Y/n if she wanted anything, only to get an answer of 'nothing' from the girl. He noticed she was spacing out a lot than usual.

He took matters to his own hands and ordered his drink along with a beverage he thought Y/n would like. He even ordered two cheesecakes.

"Hey, Y/n?" Todoroki questioned the girl, trying to get her out of her thoughts. Y/n blinked a few times, realizing Todoroki's was inches away from hers.

"Y-yes?" She queried. Getting a little heated.

"I got our food. Let's sit there." Todoroki informed her, he started to make his way to an empty table. Leaving Y/n dumbfounded. She had never told him her order. Y/n quickly turned around to follow him.

As soon as they sat down, Todoroki slid a slice of cheesecake to her side and her beverage. Y/n was completely heart-struck. The kindness-she couldn't take it. "Todoroki, I could've payed for my own food. And I could've-"

"As a thank you. For helping me out." He cut her off, now taking a drink of his beverage.

"Really? Well, um...this is really sweet of you." She muttered, she took a bite of the cheesecake. The sweet, tangy flavor rested onto her taste buds. Her eyes gleamed from the sweetness of the desert. Earning a little 'mmm' from her lips.

Todoroki chuckled at the girl's reaction, also taking a bite of his share. Y/n's eyes widened, she quickly grabbed her drink, taking a few sips.

Gee. What the hell, Todoroki? Can't you see? Can't you see a girl sitting right in front of you?

 What the hell, Todoroki? Can't you see? Can't you see a girl sitting right in front of you?