❛ 001 ──── WATCH IT.

❛ 001 ──── THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL.

" STOP APOLOGIZING , YOU SOUNDPATHETIC

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" STOP APOLOGIZING , YOU SOUND
PATHETIC . "

chapter 1

watch it

"TODOROKI-KUN, ARE YOU OKAY?"
Midoriya asked his friend.

"Yes, I'm alright. What's the matter?" Todoroki was puzzled as his brows furrowed. The freckled boy thinned his lips and nodded to Todoroki's response.

"Nothing. You seem to be spacing out a lot after you've visited your mom." He said, as he gathered his books, putting them in his bag.

"I have? I didn't realize. Anyways, nothings wrong. My mom is actually doing quite well as we speak." Todoroki assured the green haired boy. He began to pack his stuff as well.

"That's fortunate." Midoriya sighed as he swung his bag over his shoulders. "Alright, I'm going to go ahead. Uraraka asked me to help her study for the upcoming test. I'll see you back at the dorms!" Midoriya informed the boy before heading out of the classroom doors.

Todoroki sighed to himself as he began to finish unpacking. Everyone had left the classroom so it was only him in there, taking his sweet time. Actually, his mind was somewhere else. He was thinking back to yesterday, where he, indirectly, had met the h/c haired girl.

She was on his mind ever since that day. He couldn't stop thinking about her. How her hair flowed through the wind, along with the Sakura petals. How her sweet hums of, probably, her favorite song, have filled the atmosphere a pleasant feeling.

If only he could've mustered up the courage to even approach the girl. Then, he could have met her properly. From asking for her name to asking her out. He's over thinking things.

He wasn't able to catch her face because at that moment, his sister had called him.

He put the last item that was on his desk into his bag. He swung his bag over his shoulder, stuffing his free hand into his uniform pockets.

He walked out of the classroom, he reached for his phone just to check the time. Turning around the corner, the boy was met with a clash. His body fell backwards, he tried to regain his balance by grabbing the nearest object. Unfortunately that said object didn't have much of a balance either.

"Argh." Todoroki groaned as his back impacted to the floor. He tried to reach his hand to his head but there was something preventing it. Todoroki looked down, his eyes were caught by a familiar h/c hair. Is she...the cherry blossom girl?

"Ow! Watch where you're going!" The girl huffed. Nope. It can't be her.

"I-I'm sorry." Todoroki apologized. His face became flustered when his eyes reached to the girl's chest. The girl met with his eyes, though her face turned into disgust when she realized where he was looking.

"Hey! Eyes up here!" She demanded the boy.

"Sorry." Todoroki immediately looked away from the girl. His face still flushed with pink.

"Honestly, you should've watched where you're going. Now look, the papers are all over the floor." The girl tried to lift herself off of the boy, but she suddenly halted. "Um...hey, can you get your hands off of my hair?" She interrogated.

Todoroki swiftly, but carefully, removed his hand from the girl. "Sorry." Todoroki apologized once again. The girl rolled her eyes as she started to get up. She patted her uniform down, fixing up her tie. "Stop apologizing," she told him, "You sound pathetic."

"I-i'm- nevermind." Todoroki stopped himself as he stood up as well. The girl began to crouch down to pick up the loose papers on the floor. Todoroki noticed this so he did the same. "What are you doing?" The girl asked him. She stopped picking up the papers, her full attention now at the two toned boy who was avoiding eye contact with her.

"I'm helping you. I wasn't watching where I was going and this happened. I'm sorr- never-" Todoroki was cut off by the girl.

"It's fine. I was in a rush. Just-just pick up the papers." The girl ordered him. Todoroki nodded his head and began to pick up more of the papers.

Once they were done, Todoroki handed the girl the remaining papers that he picked up, earning a tiny 'thank you' from the girl. "Thanks. Just, watch where you're going next time, 'kay? See you around." The girl said before running past Todoroki.

Todoroki was about to speak but, since the girl ran off, he wasn't able to. He lowered his hand, a frown plastered on his face. He watched the girl disappear around the corner, which was a signal for him to head back to the dorms. He sighed and turned around, now walking to the said direction.

 He sighed and turned around, now walking to the said direction

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | stजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें