❛ 002 ──── BLOSSOM PETALS.

❛ 002 ──── THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL.

" AREN'T FLORIST SUPPOSED TO BESWEET AND GENTLE ? "

SWEET AND GENTLE ? "

chapter 2

blossom petals

TODOROKI SAT ON HIS
chair. His head resting on his desk.

He lifted his phone up to his face, the sudden flash of his phone made him hiss. He quickly lowered the brightness down and began to scroll through his text messages. Rereading all of them because of his immense boredom.

He hasn't gone back to that park in a while, due to the extra training Aizawa had made his class do. There was never once a single moment where Todoroki had forgotten about that one girl.

The more he thinks about her, the more he wants to have her. Of course, he didn't want to sound all that possessive, he doesn't want to think that he's treating her like some object. All he wanted was to talk to her, hear her voice. Only having that voice be directed towards him.

He sighed to himself as he quickly got up from his chair, stuffing his phone in his pockets. He walked over to his door, opening it and made his way to the elevators. Going down to the common area where the rest of his class was chilling.

"Hey Todoroki-kun! Are you going out?" Tsu asked as she was setting the table.

"Yes. I won't be eating lunch here so you guys can go on without me." Todoroki informed the girl.

"Tch- like i'll even wait." Bakugou retorted as he was already mixing the last ingredients into the cooking. Todoroki just shook his head and headed for the doors to slip on his shoes.

"I'll be back." He informed the rest of the class. They all said their laters as the latter walked out of the door. Todoroki pulled out his phone once again, pulling up the gps. Just because he's intelligent, a prodigy and a pretty boy, doesn't mean Todoroki can't find his way around the town. Or anywhere in general.

There was this one time where Todoroki got lost from the group because he was too caught up at a cat he had found on the street. It took about half an hour for the whole entire class to look for him, only to find him sitting on a bench with a cat on his lap. It's surprising how his class doesn't even offer to come with him. The reason being is that he's strong to fend for himself, so there isn't really a point on anyone babying him.

Todoroki walked down the streets of Musutafu, Japan. The air was pleasant as usual, the wind was steady as it was calm. He walked past some bakery shop which gave off a sweet aroma. He stopped in front of the bakery, shrugging his shoulders before going inside.

'I'll probably just go visit my mom. She loves these types of cakes.' Todoroki thought to himself as he eyed the treats from the viewing stand point. Todoroki ended up picking a regular cheesecake. "Thank you." He said to the cashier before walking out of the shop.

He held the bag tightly which had the dessert packed inside. Strolling downtown, he spotted the same spot where he was once at before. The spot where the cherry blossom girl sat. His eyes wandered around the nearest surroundings of the bench.

She wasn't there.

She wasn't around.

Was it because the cherry blossom season was over?

Todoroki began to walk again, still keeping his eyes stuck to the spot, hoping that the girl would just appear. Unfortunately, she did not.

He sighed, turning his attention back up front. Only to have his eyes caught on a sign. ' BLOSSOM PETALS. ' It was a flower shop. ' might as well go inside. ' Todoroki didn't hesitate to open the doors. A ding had rung out to the whole entire room, indicating that someone had entered.

He looked around the store, it was filled with different types of flowers and plants. Shelves were stacked up with flowers from different categories. Their colors vibrant each other so well that it was pleasing to the eyes.

"Welcome! Is there anyth-'' Todoroki's eyes averted to the familiar e/c eyes. His eyes widened. "YOU! IT'S YOU AGAIN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" The girl yelled to his face.

"I-i just needed to buy some flowers." Todoroki mumbled as the girl was staring death glares at him.

"Y/n dear! Who's by the door?" A voice asked, coming from the back room. It sounded pretty old, so Todoroki assumed that it was the owner.

"Just a customer, Nana!" The girl, supposably her name is Y/n, informed the older woman. "Okay Mr. Apologetic Monkey." She said, turning his attention to the boy.

"Apologetic Monkey?"

"Yes. So, what flowers or plants-or whatever do you need?" The girl asked him, crossing her arms.

"You work here?" Completely ignoring the girls question, she gritted her teeth.

"Yes! So what do you need?" She yelled at Todoroki.

"Is this how you're supposed to treat your customer's? Aren't florists supposed to be sweet and gentle?" Todoroki can be clueless sometimes. Most of the time, he just says whatever's on his mind without even realising it.

"What...kind of stereotype is that? You know what? Help yourself to anything! I'm being a generous bean here, just choose whatever you'd like." Y/n waved her hands at the boy and she walked away from him, returning back to her day's work.

"Um...stereotype?"

stereotype?"