❛ 004 ──── TIME MANAGEMENT.

❛ 004 ──── THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL.

" CAN YOU HELP ME
STUDY ? "

chapter 4

TODOROKI QUICKLY SWUNG
his bag over his shoulders.

He didn't actually go to the flower shop a few days ago, when Y/n had told him that she wasn't going to be there.

He didn't know why he didn't go. His heart was already stored for his Cherry Blossom Girl. But, for some reason, Y/n was making it difficult for him.

"Hey Todoroki-kun! Where are you heading off too?" Midoriya asked his friend. Todoroki was already by the door, about to open it.

"I'll be visiting my mom." He answered bluntly.

"But don't you visit your mom during the weekends? It's only Thursday, the class was planning to go to the arcade later." Midoriya informed the latter.

"I do. But, I just wanted to see her. I guess." Todoroki really hated that he was lying to his only trusted friend. But, he didn't want him finding out where he has been going. Especially, who he has been meeting. "I won't be joining you, maybe next time." Todoroki said waving his hand to the group.

"Uh-okay then, see you later." Midoriya waved back, confused. He watched his friend disappear from behind the door. Midoriya frowned.

"Hey Mido! Is Todoroki tagging along?" Kirishima asked, his hand was now resting on Midoriya's shoulder.

"No." Midoriya mumbled. Kirishima saw the downcast look that was plastered on Midoriya's face. He looked at the door, and back to Midoriya.

"Do you know where Todoroki's been heading off too?" Kirishima asked the green haired boy. Midoriya shook his head.

"He's been visiting his mom a lot lately, I'm getting worried." Midoriya gripped onto the strap of his tightly. "I'll ask him what's been going on later tonight." Midoriya mumbled before turning his attention back to the rest of the class.

. . .

The bell of the store rang, indicating someone had just entered. Normally, he would always spot the girl as soon as he enters the shop. But she wasn't around.

Is she still on break? Todoroki thought to himself as he started to scan around the room, searching for the h/c haired girl.

Now rethinking it, he has to also find a girl with the same hair color.

Todoroki looked around the shop, every square inch of it. Go walked towards the front of the room, walking towards the counter. He looked behind it and spotted Y/n sitting on the flooring, eyes were shut.

Todoroki panicked. He ran over to the girl and started shaking her ferociously. "Hey! Hey! Wake up!" He yelled at the girls restful face.

He noticed the girl starting to grumble, "Can you like, not scream at my face? More like, stop screaming at all?" She said as she opened her eyes.

"I thought you were..."

"Dead? Pft- really Todoroki? God I'm so tired! Thanks a lot for ruining my nap." The girl yawned and began to rub her eyes. She stood up and gathered all of her school materials up.

"Did you stay up all night?" Todoroki asked the girl. Y/n nodded her head, shoving the materials into her bag.

"So, why are you here again?" She asked, she yawned once again.

"Were you studying late?" Todoroki interrogated, completely ignoring the girl's question. Todoroki has done this to her before, which cause Y/n's eyes to twitch a little.

"Todoroki, there's something called answering someone's question before asking one yourself."
Y/n scolded the boy.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Anyways, to answer your question then, yes. I was up all night studying." Y/n was clearly not in the mood at the moment.

"That explains your fatigue physique." Todoroki mumbled. Recalling back to the girl's question, "And I just so happen to be around." He told her.

"Isn't the school that-a-way?" Y/n pointed to the said direction. "And isn't the dorms by the school, more like...beside the school?" She interrogated.

"Aaah...yeah...but, I just passed by from the hospital." Todoroki lied.

"Oh, your mom." Y/n muttered, feeling a sense of sympathy. Her posture loosening.

"Do you need help with your school work?" Todoroki asked rather bluntly, breaking the awkward silence.

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know. You just seem to have some trouble balancing work and school."

It was true. Y/n barely even has the time to sit on a chair and study. Everyday just gets stressful and stressful for her. With school, along with tasks she has to get done, and work, just to earn some money for the future.

Studying has been at the lowest of her priorities. So, it has been hard for her to concentrate and to transfer information to her brain. Y/n sighed and looked straight up at Todoroki.

"Fine. Can you help me?" Todoroki widened his eyes, he didn't realize the girl would actually agree with this. He shook it off and looked back at the girl with heat arising to his cheeks.

"Of c-course."