Letharia Vulpina

The sparking power line from the roof of the hospital whipped past Kira who was standing in the parking lot

The sparking power line from the roof of the hospital whipped past Kira who was standing in the parking lot. It seemed like it had a mind of it's own and it started to back Kira up.

An ambulance then hit the line, the driver then lost control and hits a fire hydrant, water sprayed everywhere and began to pool and run across the parking lot.

"Oh God." Kira said

The ambulance driver stumbled out of the vehicle but when his foot touched the wet ground he was instantly electrocuted.

"Get back! Everyone, get back! Everyone, get back!" Kira yelled

Isaac, Allison and Tasha arrive just in time to see this. Allison and Tasha began to run towards the driver.

Isaac pushed them both out of the way when the water rushed to his feet

"Isaac!" Allison shouted as they watched as Isaac got electrocuted and fell into the electrified water.

Just then Derek, Maddie and Scott arrive just as Kira flipped over a car and grabbed the live wire. She put her hand over the sparking end of the wire, and the power stopped as her eyes glowed an amber colour.

"Isaac?" Maddie asked as she saw him laying on the floor.

Derek, Scott and Maddie ran over to Isaac as Derek checked his puled

"He's not breathing, he's not breathing!" Derek said

Maddie then ran over to Tasha who was sitting on the floor, she crouched down next to her and said, "What happened?"

"He pushed us out the way." Tasha said

. . . . . .

2 days later Maddie got out of bed and changed her clothes. She walked out of her room the same time that Scott did

Downstairs Melissa was holding a cup of tea when Maddie and Scott walked into the kitchen

"Any news?" Maddie asked

Melissa shook her head and said, "They're still looking for him. It's past the 48 -hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles."