The Overlooked

Jennifer ran into Derek's loft, "Derek? Derek where are you?" She called out

Derek walked forwards, "Right here."

Jennifer sighed in relief and hugged Derek as she said, "Thank God. Something happened at the recital. At the school... okay I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear it from any of them."

"From who?" Derek asked

"Scott, Maddie and Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me okay? You trust me?" Jennifer asked

"What is is?" Derek asked

Jennifer looked directly at Derek and said, "Promise you'll listen to me?"

Derek nodded, "I promise."

She kissed him but pulled back, realizing that he already knew what had happened at the school.

"They're already here, aren't they? So... they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" Jennifer asked

Just then Maddie, Scott and Stiles stepped forwards, "We told him you're the one killing people."

Jennifer laughed and said, "Oh, that's right, committing human sacrifices? What cutting their throats? Yeah I probably do it on my lunch hour, that way I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

Tears welled in Stiles's eyes as he said, "Where's my dad?"

"How should I know?" Jennifer said she turned back to Derek and said, "Derek tell me you don't believe this?"

Derek looked over to Maddie, Scott and Stiles then back down at Jennifer, "Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?"

"No." Jennifer said

Maddie then stepped forwards and said, "Ask her why she almost killed Lydia, and how she blew wolfsbane into my face and almost killed me too."

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that, and I didn't try to kill you." Jennifer said