Operation: Not kill you.

Start from the beginning

"......what?" George asked.

"Nevermind it's a long story anyway, i'm thirsty so i'm getting a cappuccino" Dream said, standing up and walking to the counter. "One cappuccino" he said, side eyeing George and smirking. He paid and sat back down. "Oops, did you want something?"

"No I didn't bitch, not that you bothered to ask." George muttered.

"My mistake" Dream said as a waiter walked over with his hot drink. "Thanks darling" he told the waiter, handing him a $3 tip.

Just then they heard a shout and a door being slammed open. "Here he is" Dream whispered, turning around to look at the guy who entered.

"Uh let me get- uh a just a coffee" the man yelled, causing the entire cafè to turn around. "Oh and I need that to go!" He collected his coffee and started walking out the door.

"Come quickly, but not suspiciously" Dream whispered, slowly standing up.

"Oookay"... said George, also standing up slowly. The pair made their way to the door casually, Dream going first holding the door for George. They saw the man holding his coffee turn down a small alleyway.

"Quickly" Dream said, speed walking to the wall to peer into the alleyway.

George followed. "Move" George whispered attempting to see into the alleyway. He leaned over Dream to see the man at the very bottom of the alley who appeared to be banging two pieces of wood together.

"That doesn't look very helpful" George muttered.

Just then the man turned around and shouted at them from the bottom of the alleyway. George had no idea what he said but it was loud, and he had definitely seen them, and he was coming their way very fast.

George and Dream ran as fast as they could until they got behind a tall building. It was starting to get dark now and the shade of the building covered them.

"You idiot George! You messed everything up! But what would I expect from someone with such a god complex they think they can't do a single thing wrong!" Dream shouted.

"Oh this is my fault?! You're the one with the excellent idea! I had a perfectly good plan but your head is so far up your ass your ears are covered!" George shouted back.

"Oh whatever" Dream said angrily as he leaned towards George. "We're back in the office tomorrow for more research. I'm telling the agent I am NOT working with you anymore."

"He won't let you. Believe me I already tried."George replied, hastily stepping back. "You're impossible to work with. I don't care what you do but right now i'm going home." With that George spun on his heels and left back to his car. He sighed as he turned on the engine and drove home.

George woke up the next morning and sat up tiredly. "At least it's just computer and cctv research today" he thought to himself as he got into his suit that was required for his job when he was in the office. He put on his bright blue tie, which was his favourite colour, before grabbing his keys and heading out the door again.

George sat down at his desk, throwing down his file of papers by his feet. He began looking into the cctv of various places around the town when suddenly he heard a loud bang beside him.

"So I am forced to work with you" Dream sighed sitting on the chair he dramatically had put down beside George.

"I told you" George replied.

"Anyway I've got the cctv here of a couple places around the city, I'm trying to find something suspicious I could use as a lead" George said.

"We could use as a lead you mean" Dream added.

"If you want to be included so bad, why not do your own research instead of sitting here being a bother?" George snapped, staring into the cctv.

"Why don't you do it on your own then, if you have it all under control"? Dream replied, starting to stand up.

"Wait-shh look" George said, rewinding the clip to show Dream. The screen showed two men outside a bakery. One handed the other something very quickly, before they both walked in opposite directions.

"That looked suspicious" stated Dream.

"You don't say" said George dryly. "But how are we supposed to find those people?"

"We should ask someone working in the bakery at that time, maybe they saw something?" Dream replied, scooting his chair closer to try and see the males appearances.

"Well I have nothing else, so I guess we'll try that. Should we go now?" George responded.

"Yeah at least we might get some kind of lead out of it. Let's go, grab your coat it's cold, or don't, I don't really care" Dream said , speed walking away out of the office door. George grabbed his coat.

"I would drive us but I don't want you in my car" George said, turning around to look at Dream.

"That's perfectly fine because I don't want to be in your car anyway. Plus I like walking" Dream testified, looking at George. "Anyway it's literally a five minute walk, just go faster"

"I'm walking as fast as I can, it's not my fault my legs aren't five foot long" George said sarcastically as he started to speed walk to keep up with Dream.

"Whatever. Is that the bakery there?" Dream pointed to the pale pink building at the end of the street.

"Yeah it is, come on" George said, heading faster to the bakery now that it was in his vision.

They arrived at the door to see one blonde girl at the till, around four customers and another coworker who was walking around in the back.

"Do you mind if we speak to you outside" Dream asked the blonde girl.

"Do I know you? she replied.

"No but, it's really important. Please" Dream fretted.

"Uh- Ok. Michael! Can you take the tills for a minute?" she called before following George and Dream out the door.

"We were wondering if you knew anything about this" George said pulling up a recording of the two men from earlier.

"Honestly, I don't think I was working then. But if you want drugs or whatever why not try the club two streets down, I think it opens on weekends" the blonde said.

"Thank you so much, we appreciate that" George said. He turned to Dream. "Let's get back into the office so I can put that in the files."

"I guess we have a party to attend then" Dream said.