015. i love you

it had been about a week and a half since the two had last seen each other or even talked to each other. michael had been trying to gain vinnie's trust back, while lennon was mainly with nai and sydney.

vinnie hadn't really been doing much besides streaming and hanging out with the hypehouse. he had wanted to see lennon, but at the same time, he didnt understand why she was acting different. he didnt want to think of the possibilities, since one of them could be the possibility of her having a new boyfriend.

lennon wasnt feeling herself, the girls could easily see that. she seemed more tired, more anxious, almost as if she was scared. of course there was nothing to be scared of, but knowing how much she liked to overthink things, she was probably worried over something small. of course this wouldnt be something she wanted to do, but she definitely had too.

she pulled out her phone, her hands shaking as she decided whether she should do this.

vinnie 🦶🏽

lennon 🧠
hi

vinnie 🦶🏽
hey

lennon 🧠
can we talk?

vinnie 🦶🏽
yeah ofc

vinnie 🦶🏽
whats up?

lennon 🧠
no like

lennon 🧠
in person?

vinnie 🦶🏽
oh

vinnie 🦶🏽
sure

vinnie 🦶🏽
is everything good?

lennon 🧠
yeah

lennon 🧠
hopefully

vinnie 🦶🏽
i'll be there in 5

lennon 🧠
okay

lennon sat on her bed, waiting for vinnie to come in the door at any moment. she laid back, closing her eyes to try and calm the nerves building up inside her. she felt the bed dip and the scent of vinnie's cologne filling the air.

they both laid on their backs beside each other in her bed, vinnie's mind wandering to what could be happening. "you okay?" he asked softly. "not really" she mumbled just before sitting up. "whats up?"

"look... i love you" she said. "but please tell me im not the only one who sees were toxic for each other" she says lowly. "lennon"

"i love you, i really do but, all the fights we've had, the times we've lost trust in each other, everything we've been through... it just seems too toxic for us. we just broke up 5 weeks ago, we've only been talking for 1 and a half of those weeks... i feel like were moving way too fast" she said, feeling her eyes tear up. "like, i want to be with you vinnie, i really do but, all we do now is argue. sometimes over nothing, it just happens and i hate it. i hate arguing with you but it feels like thats the only thing we do now. i dont wanna keep putting either of us through that.. i know you wont admit it, but i can see that it hurts you too. i dont wanna sound like an asshole cause i-"

"hey, your not an asshole" he said, grabbing her hands and softly squeezing them. "im sorry" she mumbled, on the verge of tears.

he cupped her face in his hands, softly kissing her forehead. "its not your fault okay? i promise. if were blaming people, it's definitely me-"

"no, no its not" she looked up at him. "its not your fault vinnie"

"lennon, your not allowed to blame yourself okay? it wasnt your fault, none of this is your fault. i should have been there for you. instead, i was an asshole who didnt even care to check up on you"

"its my fault too, i shouldnt have kept secrets from you or-"

"you were trying to protect me lennon, i get that. i made the mistake of trusting every word michael said and i paid for it, none of this is your fault"

"im sorry vinnie" she said once more. "please stop apologizing, its not your fault alright? promise me you wont blame yourself?"

"i- i cant" she stuttered. "len, please" he begged before hearing her finally agree. he wrapped his arms around her, hearing her softly cry into his shoulder.

once she was asleep, he had quietly got up and made his way out and towards his car, heading home.

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
pls forgive me for this
but drop your snaps if you wanna
be in a gc with me :)
only a certain amount can fit though so
hurryy