005. i hate parties

trigger warning

rape
self harm

same triggers for next chapter too^^

"i hate parties" lennon stated as nai and sydney both got ready. "well maybe, you'll meet a cute boy and you'll get over him" sydney added as nai looked at the two of them before continuing to get ready.

"maybe this will be fun" nai said. "last time i met a guy at a party, we didnt work out. i mean, look at me now" lennon said while shrugging. "i think your still glowing" nai complimented.

"what did i do to deserve the two of you?" lennon asked as the two jumped onto her, wrapping their arms around her.

once all three were ready, they headed to the car and started heading over to the house.

"we should limit our party limit to 1 every 2 months" lennon suggested. "nope, then we wont have any fun"

they arrived shortly, the house already flowing with people. "maybe this isnt the best idea"

"len, stop worrying, its gonna be fine" nai said as they all walked inside.

the house was teeming with people and the scent of alcohol was potent, very potent. the three of them split up, lennon just wanting to sit somewhere and get this over with.

she decided on grabbing a drink, knowing that she wouldnt make it through the night if she was sober. all she could think about was the first time she met vinnie. the way he grabbed her waist, the way his lips felt against hers as they madeout, the way his hand gripped hers as he took her to his room. she could vividly remember the entire night.

she took a sip from the cup, feeling lightheaded. this was completely unsual, considering she wasnt a lightweight by any means.

"you feeling okay?" a boys around her age asked. "ye-yeah, i just need to get to my friends" she responded. "where are they? i can take you to them if you'd like"

"no no, its okay" she turned around only to be pulled back by her waist. "i insist" he stated.

he grabbed her hand roughly, leading her towards the stairs. he pushed her into one of the rooms, seeing the tears form in her waterline.

"dont scream, no one will hear you"

she cried and cried, wanting everything to be over and done with at this point.

as lennon got home, she wiped her eyes, making sure it looked as if she hadnt been crying.

"hey! where were you?? me and nai were looking for you!" sydney questioned. "oh, sorry i was just catching up with an old friend"

sydney nodded, watching her walk back into her room as sydney walked into her own. she had known lennon for almost 14 years now, she could easily tell when something was off with her and this was one of those times.

asshole

syd 🌸
pls text lennon.

asshole
why would i do that?

syd 🌸
something happened to her

syd 🌸
she wont admit it

syd 🌸
but something def happened
tonight

asshole
why should i care?

syd 🌸
because your still in love with
her ffs

syd 🌸
you know, i know

asshole
she hates me

syd 🌸
your an idiot

syd 🌸
she just wants to see you dude

syd 🌸
dont be an asshole

asshole
she betrayed me dude

syd 🌸
stop listening to michael

syd 🌸
she didnt cheat on you

syd 🌸
i promise

syd 🌸
i've never seen her so in
love with someone

syd 🌸
she's been cutting ever since
you guys broke up

syd 🌸
she was cutting when you guys
were away from each other for
christmas too

syd 🌸
she didnt want to tell you
because you were finally happy
and she didnt wanna take that
away from you

asshole
sydney

syd 🌸
pls vinnie

syd 🌸
talk to her

syd 🌸
i think

syd 🌸
as much as i hate to say it

syd 🌸
i think she was raped at a party

syd 🌸
she has hickeys and bruises all
over her and she looks like she
was crying

asshole
what if she just hooked up with
someone?

syd 🌸
as i said

syd 🌸
she's still in love with you

syd 🌸
she wouldnt want to do that

syd 🌸
she has a fat bruise in the shape
of a hand around her wrist and
neck

syd 🌸
she wouldnt want anyone to be
rough with her besides you
because she trusts you

syd 🌸
even after everything you guys
have been through, she still
trusts you

syd 🌸
i know that for a fact

asshole
i'll text you later

"hey michael?" vinnie asked. "hm?"

"i have a question for you"

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
what do you think he'll ask?