"Five more minutes please"he says giving me big dog puppy eyes.Awwww adorable I can't say no to that.

"Fine"

"Ok times up"

"Fine but we're cuddling later"he says while heading out the door. I head to my huge closet and get simple clothing.White tank top ,with black high waisted pants and my white air force's.Very simple like me.I leave me my hair down I'm to lazy to style it.

I walk down stairs and see Papa and Matheo drinking coffee.They look up smiling but then frown when they see my outfit.

"You don't like it"I say looking at them

"You look beautiful principessa but you should put a sweater on it's to much skin"Papa utters sternly making me pout .

"Yeah I agree I don't want anybody looking at my princess"Matheo says looking at papa.

"Why I love it plus we're just gonna go shopping"I say with a frown making them both tense.

"Fine I'll wear a sweater" I mutter going back to my room looking for a sweater.I decide to put on a cardigan.

"Where's my bestie Lucas"I say running to Lucas room .I go in and find no one.Where is he .

"Boooo"

"Ahhhhh you stupid bitch"I mutter trying to get my heart beat back to normal.

"Sorry not sorry"

"Come on we're going shopping with the twins"I say making him smile instantly.Fucking shopaholic.
"Hurry up let's go"I say heading towards the door but before I can make it out .He grabs my hand making me turn around to face him.

"What's wrong"I ask worryingly

"Why aren't you sleeping ladybug" he asks worried

"I dreamed of him again"I say truthfully to him

"Okay your sleeping with me today okay"

"Thank you I love you"

"I love you more" he says making me grin ear to ear.

"I'm leaving you putas hurry up(bitches)",I say sternly to them.Ive been waiting 10 minutes for these putas (bitches).Papa and Matheo left after they scolded me about showing skin .They left to the warehouse apparently someone stole shit I honestly don't know.Finally these bitches come out looking like they didn't just spent an hour long.

"Next time can you guys please let me know you'll be an hour late"I say sternly to them

"Sorry we have to look good",Marcos mutters to me

"LUCAS HURRY UP"

"I'm here I'm here woman",Lucas says while sprinting down the stairs.

"Ok let's go please",i say heading towards the garage.

Minutes later at the mall:
"Ok wait"mutter Marcos and Romano at the same time.They head towards me and pull my cardigan close so it doesn't show any cleavage. I turn to look at Esteban and Lucas who are just glaring at anybody who looks our way.