Chapter Two At The Truck Pull

After our shifts ended Kaden got in on the passenger side waiting to head home. I must say that switching tables didn't help to much because that Cross guy would constantly look for me. He would even occasionally corner me and try to kiss me. Crazy idiot got himself arrested for constantly harassing me.

"Hey his not getting out of jail for a couple of days so don't worry." Kaden said thinking I was scared. Which I will be honest I was a little bit but that wouldn't of stopped me form throwing his ass to the ground and beating the shit out of him. "He is lucky that I didn't beat the living shit out of him." I said calmly.

We came to a stop at a red light when a black 2016 dodge charger pulled up beside us. The windows where tinted very dark, I don't see how the person can see the road. "Green light Autumn." Kaden said causing to break my gaze away from the mysterious car.

Once we got to the beautiful cottage that we call home we started to get ready for a truck pull. We did our home work first, and had dinner, then went to take showers and head out.

I used my favorite body wash "Be Enchanted" from bath and body works. Then I put on a pair I dark blue jeans and a pale pink T-shirt that said, "Peace Love Mud SuperAtv.com"

Both of us walked out to the truck and drove to the fair in town where the truck pull is being held. It took around two hours to get to the fair and get seats before they were all taken. Not once did I think that Cross would show up.

I hid behind my brother to keep from being seen by him. We made it to the bleachers before Cross could catch a glimpse of me. I lead Kaden to the very top of the bleachers and sat down.

"Hello there." A deep masculine voice spoke from beside me. I looked up to see the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my life. He was tall, body of a boxer, his black hair had a slight messy look, and his eyes were a hypnotizing blue.

"H..hi" I studred. What the hell I've never studred before. "Is this seat taken?" He asked smiling down at me. "Uhh.. No go ahead its a free country." I replied to him. "My name is Seth Darkmoon." He said holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Autumn Blaze." I said and went to shake his hand. Soon as our skin came into contact I felt sparks.

Seth lend in towards me and whispered in my ear, "Your mine now love. You have no idea hoe long I've waited for you." With that being said I jumped on Kaden and holding onto him for dear life. Seth chuckled and stood in front of us. "How have you been Kaden." Seth greeted my brother. "Seth what did you do to my sister?!" Kaden yelled at Seth. "I've come for my beloved." Seth stated firmly.

Kaden told me to run so I did an ran right into Cross. Damn talk about bad luck. We fell to the ground and his buddies eyes widened in shock. "Miss me did you baby?" Cross asked while grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him. "No and let go of me!" I spat at him.

There was a loud growl from behind me and I was literally ripped from Cross's grasp. "Don't ever lay another filthy finger on my beloved ever again mutt." Seth growled through clenched teeth. Cross got up and punched Seth in the face hard. So I took the chance and booked it into the woods.

"This is the worst truck pull I have ever been to." I muttered to myself.