"Yup, hold on. And thanks Andy, love you." I say giving a thankful smile to my brother.

"He's room B16." he says before I run off with Tate by my side. I search the hospital for B16 and quickly find it running inside.

"Holy shit! Is that what it is like to run fast!" Tate said taking a few deep breaths and sitting down in the nearest chair.

"Yeah." I say not really focused on her but more on the boy laying in the bed.

He had a huge bandage wrapped around his right shoulder where he was shot and his arm was place in a sling, laying across his body.

Jack also had a bunch of needles going in and out of his arms giving him the hydration and energy he needs while he is still passed out.

He looks peaceful though, there isn't any stress or worry in his head. I miss those days.

"This reminds me of the first night in the hospital." Tate says looking at Jack as well.

"Was it scary that day?" I ask since I wasn't there that day and I've never asked about it the past week to any of them.

"Well, all of us girls were just waiting for them to wake up. Luckily Jonah had his healing so he woke up fast and then woke the other boys." Tate signed explaining the night, "if Jonah didn't have that ability the other boys could have been in a coma still."

"Damn, that god for Jonah." I say as I look over at Tate who had a tear skipping down her face, "Come here."

Tate nods and walks into my arms, burying her head into my neck since I was a little more taller then her.

"We will get him back, and then you can be with him forever." I say comforting her by staying in the hug.

"I know, I just forget sometimes he isn't here and that we have to get him back." Tate says pulling out of the hug and wiping a tear away from her face.

"You've got us if you need someone to talk to." I softly smile at her which she returns.

"Do we wait for Jack to wake up now?" Tate asked looking back at the boy and taking a seat in the chair again.

"Yeah, once he wakes up we will get out of here. We can take the car, but we should ditch it once we reach the forest." I say taking a seat next to Tate.

"Got it, well I'm going back to sleep. Wake me when he's up." State said facing away from me and closing her eyes.

"Yes ma'am."

The next hour I stay awake just in case something happens and I have to wake Tate up. Andrew came in to check on us a few times, but the only thing we needed was Jack to wake up.

Eventually it was getting close to 7 am, and we really needed to get going. The others are probably waiting for us and wondering where we are.

I cant imagine what Gabbie is going through right now. The last thing she saw was Jack bleeding out into the cop car, not to mention it was suppose to be her that got shot so she is probably feeling a ton of guilt. But it's not her fault, it's not anyone's fault.

"Tate." I whisper and shake the girl next to me, "Tate."

"What! Is he up." Tate shots up and faces Jacks bed, getting disappointed that he is asleep still.

"Maybe we should just take Jack and go. We have been here way to long already." I say standing up and walking over to Jack.

"I can walk myself thank you very much." a voice next to me stays. Tate and my eye whip around to the voice and see Jack trying to sit up while rubbing his eyes with his good arm.

"JACK!" Tate says as she runs to the bed and jumps on top to give him a hug.

"Ow!" Jack says wincing and placing his free hand in his injured shoulder.

"Oh! Sorry, how are you feeling?" Tate says slowly moving off of him.

"Fine, what happened while I was out? WHERES GABBIE?!" he remembers and looks between the two of us waiting for an answer.

"Probably crying right now, but over all physically she is okay." I say to him, which he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god." Jack says leaning his head back on the pillow.

"Okay, let's get out of here now that Jack is awake." I say and receive a nod from the two.

Jack slowly moves the thin blanket off of him while Tate and I removed the IV's from his arm. He slowly gets out of the bed, being careful of his shoulder.

"Wait you need clothes." Tate says noticing Jack had a hospital gown on.

"I'll go steal some, be right back." I say before running off and finding different clothing items around the hospital that look like they would fit Jack. I somehow find the lavender beanie in a room nearby that Jack was wearing yesterday and grab it.

Running back into the room just a few seconds after I left, I hand the clothes to Jack.

"Oh my god! My beanie!" Jack smiled and uses his one free arm to put it on his head.

About 10 minutes later Jack is all dressed in his clothes after some struggle because of his arm, but we are all ready to go.

"Okay, Jack grab my hand I'll take you out first." I say putting my hand out. Before Jack gripped it he stopped and went still. His eyes were purple.

"Jack don't use your powers, your still weak." I say lightly slapping him on the shoulder.

"They are here." Jack's face goes to panic from past memory's.

"You mean the police?" Tate asks.

"No the government." Jack says getting super worried.

"How the hell do they find us so fast!" I yell.

A/N ~

zachary dean herron is hot
that's it, that's the authors note