Trouble (chapter 5)

Start from the beginning

"Well I'll call her a bitch then she does something a bitch would do" I said

"Well first off, if she's acting like a bitch to you, you deserve it. Second, she doesn't act like a bitch. She's strong but fragile. The Emmy I know is always nice no matter what happens. Unless..."

"Unless what?" I asked.

"She didn't go to her last ultrasound. Has she been like way overly protective of the baby? Like more so lately then normal?"

I thought for a moment.

"Yeah- yeah she has" I stated.

"Shit" Megan said.

"What?"

"Do you even realize what a peace of shit you are. Like I get that you don't like Emmy but you may find that the baby in her stomach will be the greatest thing to ever happen to you." Megan said slightly raising her voice.

"Excuse me!?" I snapped

"By hating Emmy and pushing her away, your pushing your baby away."

Damn. I didn't think about that.

"Where is she?" Megan asked.

"Store"

"Just think about what's going on. What do you think is gonna go through that kid's brain when they find out their dad hates them?"

She grabbed her keys and wallet and rushed out of the house slamming the front door.

Flashback starts:

"Daddy come play with me!"

"7 year old boys should be in school learning, not playing and having fun" father snapped.

As he walked away from me he said something under his breath.

"Stupid disappointment"

Daddy thinks I'm a disappointment? But why? What did I do? I just wanted to play with him.

I guess I am a disappointment. Daddy- I mean father, doesnt like me anymore. He hates me.

I need to make him like- no love me. I'll be the perfect son. He'll see

Flashback ends:

"Crap" I whispered

"Crap!" I yelled.

"I need to fix this." I grabbed my phone and went on the tracker app. I tracked Em's location to a store not far from here.

I grabbed my car keys and ran out the house and into the garage. I pulled the car out and left the house as quick as I could.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Emmeline's POV:

I screamed as people surrounded me. I was curled in a ball on the floor. The pain was unbearable as I held my stomach.

Megan was yelling my name. She was in the store looking for me but she hadn't found me quite yet.

"Em!?" I heard a voice yell out.

"Allister!?" I screamed.

"Allister help me!"

"Where are you!?"

"7" I screamed.

"Stay there." He told me.

"Megan she's in isle 7!" He yelled out.