“Oh mavis, thank you!”, Gray threw his fist in the air celebrating his freedom, but he knew that Lucy will continue bugging him about it. His friends meant well when they were introducing some girls to him, but he got tired for doing the same process. Telling their names, work, hobby, and sometimes he had to make some excuses so he can’t go to that date they planned for him.

He is freaking Gray Fullbuster. A handsome man, smart, wealthy, a heartthrob since high school until now. Girls easily falls for him, but he is not a type of a guy who uses those traits to get a girl. Okay, maybe sometimes when he feels like it. But he can meet and date someone without a help from his friends. He was only agreeing so they can stop annoying him, and to be honest, he’s not thinking of being in a relationship again. Not now.

A week after, Gray was sitting in a private room at the bar with Natsu and Lucy again with their other friends to celebrate the birthday of Loke. As usual, they had to force him again to come out from his hive. He’s satisfied enough with a beer on his hand and maybe after an hour or two he’ll drive back home. But he then noticed that one of their friends haven’t arrived yet.

“Where is Cana?”, he asked while looking between Natsu and Lucy.

“She’s on her way here with Juvia.”, Lucy responded. “Oh! I invited her Loke. Is that okay? You all have met her 2 weeks ago in our company retreat, right? And she is also invited in our wedding.”

“The beautiful blue-haired sexy-as hell-shy girl?”, Lucy frowned on how Loke describe her friend from work. “Uhm, yeah… that is her.” Lucy glared at Loke. “Do you really need to describe her like that?”

“Why? I’m just telling the truth, and FYI, I’m not the one who came up with that words.”, Loke defensively explained.

“Who did?”, Erza joined the conversation. Loke gulped when he heard Erza’s voice then he nervously turned his head to Gray’s direction. Erza and Lucy frowned staring at Gray while Natsu was laughing his heart out.

“Gray?”, Lucy questionably looked at her black-haired friend, but he averted his eyes to somewhere else.

Juvia. A very familiar name that he heard for so many times in one day, and when Lucy mentioned the name, a beautiful blue-haired sexy-as hell-shy girl appeared in his mind. She became the topic of Natsu, Loke, and Gray the day after the retreat when they were in the bar. He really did describe her like that, and both Natsu and Loke teased him about it. Saying that he likes her. Gray didn’t deny, but he told to his two friends to keep it a secret, but thanks to Loke who ruined it.

The moment his eyes laid on Juvia at the retreat, he was already captivated by her. He liked the color of her hair, her pale skin that shines under the sun, and the shy smile that she was showing to anyone that talked to her. He tried to focus on something else or someone else, but his gaze kept on going back to the beautiful blue-haired girl.

He wanted and tried to talk to her, but never got a chance because she was always being pulled by her co-workers, especially men. They were flirting with her, and it was obvious that she was uncomfortable. She had to excuse herself, and sometimes Lucy had to drag her away from them.

He’d noticed that some guys were checking her out and were trying to get her attention. He even saw Loke naughtily staring at her too. What a player. He then realized that he was not different with those guys and Loke because he was doing the same thing. Hey, he is a guy and it is normal to be attracted with a woman with a nice body and she totally has one. She was not wearing revealing clothes, but it was still showing her perfect curves.