eighteen last cigarettes!

Start from the beginning

However...deep down, Louis knew, that the girl wasn't going to say a word about it, to Theodore, to his parents, to anybody for that matter, as much as it pained her to, she would've stayed quiet.

Still, there was something about Louis and his pride that couldn't let him cross the line and go back inside (he also remembered that he taunted the girl before leaving).

So he did what any rational seventeen year old teenage boy would do, he started asking random strangers for a lighter.

As he went more down the streets, he noticed a guy, by the looks, he seemed to be around his age, he was fairly built, curly hair sticking all over the place, his focus stood on the wall in front of him and camera in his hands that capture the view.

Louis thought it was worth a shot, I mean at this point, what did he have to lose?

"Hey" Louis said as he approached the boy, getting a better look at him, he had a couple of freckles on his nose and his eyes were this light shade of green, same shade you would see when you looked at a beautiful fields in Italy, his attention only on the camera and the view in front of it.

The unknown boy looked up to see Louis, looking him in a bit of an observing way, before he gave him a light smile. He then proceeded to take him by the hand and place him in front of the wall, talking some shots. Louis was shocked to say the least, out of all the things that could've happened, he most definitely didn't see this one
"Who does stuff like that...oh yeah, this is New York...at least you didn't try to mug me"
but nevertheless, he followed along, even flashing him a smile here and there.

"How may I help you?" the boy asked as he moved the camera from his face, going through the shots, not even trying to acknowledge Louis in front of him.

"Do you have a lighter?" Louis asked, finally remembering why he approached the brunette in the first place.

"No, but I do have a tip...this is a no smoking zone" The boy said, his attention still on the camera, answer coming off short and dry.

"Ouch, do you treat all of your models like this?" Louis asked, as he placed a hand on his heart, acting hurt by the boys answer. All causing the unknown boy to look up from his camera, rolling his eyes and chuckling with a bitter tone to it

"Only the spikey ones"

"I'm really hurt...and to think I was going to recommend you to my agent" Louis continued this sort of messing around game, after all, he was the best at,
having the boy roll his eyes once again, yet playing along

"My apologies sir, I just don't look to work with models that have trouble with the law" The boy placed a hand on his heart, looking down at the ground and back at Louis, he sighed as he took a step towards him.

"Oh please, trouble with law, I'm pretty sure the man that walked pass robbed the apartment above us...does my cigarette bother you that much?" Louis said as he took out the cigarette, playing with it in front of the boy, who sighed, much sarcasm in his tone

"Extremely sir"

"Well I will put it in my pocket...under one condition" Louis said as he looked between the cigarette and brunette in front of him.

"You really need a condition to follow the law and protect you health, the two just don't seem to be working for you?"

"No, but I will put it away if you tell me your name" Louis states, catching the boy i for the first time in their 'interestingly intence' argument.

"Oh...well in that case...Harry, Harry Styles" The boy now known as Harry said, a bit shocked to say the least,
before he gave out his hand to shake. Louis took it as a huge dorky grin formed across his face.