A Bigger Problem

*Michelle On*

If you want I can help you with the project-he whispered in my ear.

I felt my heart racing he was so um when he talked I felt calm and umm I don't know how to explain the feeling it was just umm good.

Um excuse me?I don't even know you-i replied.

now you do Jack Miller pleasure-he said while smirking.

Why are you even talking to me?-I asked him.

Well you need my help-he replied confident.

Well what makes you think I need you-i lied.

Well if you don't I will just leave,I am sorry to disturb you-he announced while packing his stuff.

I am sorry I can sometimes be a little rude your help would be useful-i said.

Great lets start-he screamed.

When I noticed again we where outside the hospital siting on the grass with dozen of coffee around us talking about our lives I mostly don't open to new people or to people I know but I don't know he seemed nice.

*I LOOKED AT THE CLOCKED*

Shit it's already 6 am I need to go to school-i told him.

Me too were do you go to school?-he asked me.

I go to santa barbara high school how abou you?-I said

Me too!I can take you there I will just go change and we can go-he suggested

I will go change too,you are such a life saver thank a lot-i said while giving him a kiss on his forehead.

No problem meet you down here at 7:30?-he asked

Sounds good-i replied

*AT 7:40*

*Jack On*

She is 10 minutes late,Should I go check on her?no that weird.maybe she needs something.maybe she is feeling sick, maybe...

I started running to her room to go see if everything was ok half way I started hearing Michelle shouting he was saying:

-IT'S ME MICHELLE!REMEMBER?!

When I heard her screaming I started running even more when I got there Michelle was on the ground holding a girl's hand

When she saw me she rushed and hugged me I could hear her crying quietly

Calm down Michelle its ok-i said unsure

I took her to the cafeteria bought some snacks and then took her to one of the hospitals bedrooms

Stay here I will go talk to the Doctor-i said unsure again

She didn't talk since I found her.I closed the door and went to talk to the doctor.The girl who Michelle was holding was her best friend Lilian Page the reason she was there was because of a heart attack and the doctor just discovered a bigger problem she had been diagnosed with Alzheimer. If you don't know what it is Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible, progressive brain disorder that slowly destroys memory and thinking skills and, eventually, the ability to carry out the simplest tasks. In most people with the disease and the biggest problem was that Lilian's family didn't have the money to pay for the medication and treatment...