Late Night

*Michelle On*

*Looks at clock*

Really it's still 1 am Agh-I said while standing up.

I looked at the window it was raining a lot and then I looked at Lilian.

Hey Lilian,you awake?

I couldn't see anything cause it was really dark I waited for 5 minutes for her reply and nothing,i picked my phone and turn the flash on Lilian was sleeping like a bab- not like a baby but you got the point.I went out to get some coffee on the starbucks inside the hospital.

I went out to get some coffee on the starbucks inside the hospital

Hi.

Hello miss how can I help you today.

I will have a iced venti caramel macchiato. 15 [pumps vanilla syrup], made with HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM, barely any ice, one shot, add whip, extra [caramel drizzle] thanks.

Um okay 15 minutes.

*15 minutes later*

I got my coffee and went to sit near the window of the starbucks café near me there was a boy talking on the phone I didn't look at his face but by his height we seemed like a student.A well dressed student really well dressed.

A well dressed student really well dressed

Yes Mr my name is Jack Miller yh-he said.

Out of nowhere this girl 17 or 18 with brown hair,blue eyes,tight,black dress with a big white winter jacket came to me i could swear I knew her from somewhere but I couldn't remember from where.

Hi Michelle Brooklyn right?

That's right and who are you?

Belle Jones Pleasure.

Um yes?

I will be your partner on the history project.

Oh right,so like um I don't really like working with people,so I will do half and you will do half of the project and tommorow we can join the work is that okay?

Oh yh um its totally okay,just give me your number so that we keep on touch about the project.

I will give it right now let me just right it down here.

So see you tommorow?

Yh see you tommorow and um what's the project about?

Italy.

Oh okay thanks i will send you my location when i get to school bye.

Bye see you while she was leaving she winked at the boy talking on the phone, which I thought was really weird giving the circumstances that they never meet each other or have they I don't know really and why am I thinking about it arg I am really tired,but due date for the project is tommorow let me check the clock.

I looked at my phone.

2 am...why did see come to meet me in a hospital at 2 AM?and how did she know where I was...Again why am u thinking this i need to think about the school project THAT IS DUE TODAY.

Damn it why couldn't it be UK or the US why Italy for God's SAKE-I said quietly or i thought I did but the guy on the phone heard me he wasn't talking on the phone now tho,he looked at me and said.

If you want I can help-