"Both Jisung and Felix are going to be there," Jeongin explained.

"Ohhh maybe you're right. I'll try my best." Minho finalized. 

'Please just don't do something embarrassing, Felix knows how to handle it so I don't need to worry that much.' Jeongin thought.

They reached the ground. Chan picked them up, The oldest was wearing a black turtleneck with a vertically striped black coat. It was paired up with black trousers and a thin silver chain. Felix was beside him he was wearing some kind of e-boy outfit. Jisung was with them still in the car, and Changbin was nowhere to be seen. 

'I'm going to be fifth wheeling, I would've had company if Changbin was here but great. I'm going to be 3rd wheeling 3 couples tonight and it's my birthday! wait no, I'll be seventh wheeling...' Jeongin groaned.

They got to the club and meet up with Seungmin and Hyunjin. They both look ethereal, and happy together. 

'Maybe they don't need me, maybe I should just move on. At this point crushing on them is just pointless right?' Jeongin thought while looking at the perfect couple.

Jeongin was the first to go into the bar they did ask for my card which I showed them and they let me in. He just turned 21 today so he was allowed.

(a/n- if you didn't check the characters again I updated it all the members are a year older than they are now, so innie was 20 when the book started and he turned 21 today)

Jeongin asked the bartender to give him a shot. He quickly sipped it all ignoring the bitter taste. 

"Oh my, our baby innie is drinking?!!" Jeongin heard Hyunjin.

"He's an adult now stop babying him," said Seungmin.

"Please don't..." Jeongin mumbled to himself if the couple stopped babying him then he might be completely erased from their lives forever. He didn't care if being babied was not his most favorite thing in the world, because when it came to the Seungjin couple anything would become his favorite. 

Jeongin felt a drop roll down his cheek. Hyunjin noticed that a stray drop made it past Jeongin's cheeks. He turned around to Seungmin and brought the shorter along with him to Jeongin.

(a/n- sorry innie for making you cry on your birthday)

As Hyunjin made his way past the crowd his protectiveness kept on increasing as his baby bread started to cry more. Seungmin on his side also started becoming really concerned and worried about Jeongin.

"What's wrong innie?" the voice had a mixture of concern, anger, and warmth.

"I feel tired can you take me home?" Jeongin replied.

"He still our baby bread in the end," said Seungmin. Jeongin only nodded in return.

Hyunjin comfortingly pulled Jeongin in his arms to hug him, Seungmin joined in and the youngest was squished between the two people he liked the most. He smiled from ear to ear, he was suffocating but he couldn't ask for a better gift.

Seungmin picked Jeongin up by his thighs and he wrapped his legs around the former's waist. Hyunjin walked behind Seungmin and kept on asking Jeongin if he was okay. With a big smile, the latter kept replying he was okay to Hyunjin.

They all reached Seungjin's home and Seungmin forced Jeongin to get on to their bed even if he said he'll sleep on the couch. 

"I'll sleep on the couch it's fine," Jeongin said.

"Oh no, no, no, you are sleeping on our bed." Seungmin insisted.

"I would but I don't what happened on the bed so I'd rather not go." the younger replied.