"Fine, I will play only one song", I spoke and his face beamed in joy. How can I say no to that face? I looked at Taehyung and he blinked with a smile, gesturing me to continue.

"Which one this time?", Jin asked with excitement, and all of them gathered in front of me with little giggles and coos.

I feel like a celebrity now

"I practiced I Need U for some time now. I don't know if it will turn out good", I spoke and everyone's faces beamed with a smile after listening to the name of their song. Taehyung was whispering something in Jungkook's ears and Jungkook gave a thumbs up to him.

"I am sure it would be amazing", Taehyung cheered with a wink and I blushed. Holding my violin, I played the song with all my heart. This song touched my heart for some reason. Every note in the song got connected to my heart with a great feel. The music portrayed the emotions of love, loss, and despair making me even more attached to it.

As I completed it, it was the same reaction from them, just like the one they gave when I played Danger before. I tried to read their expressions but couldn't decipher anything from them. It was Jungkook who stood up first and clapped, tossing some camcorder aside and the rest followed him.

Did he record me playing?

"Oh My God! Noona, you played it awesome. I just fell for it like how the apple fell on Newton's head", Jungkook showed his 32 teeth and smiled wide while I thanked him for the funny compliment.

"You should work with us. You are really one extraordinary violinist", Namjoon praised Nazeera who was already blushing with the heart whelming compliments. Jimin and Hoseok also cooed while Taehyung let out a proud smile.

"So Jungkook ah, shall we go at least now? Your Noona fulfilled your wish", Taehyung asked the bunny and he nodded with a wide smile. Jin came along with a basket and handed it to Taehyung.

"I packed some snacks for you both. You will get hungry while traveling. Also, take care of her well", he mouthed in a stern voice like his older brother and I smiled at his protective nature.

"Thank You", I mumbled and he let out a small smile, petting my head.

"Taehyung behaves likes a weird person, just like an alien at times. Be careful with him, okay?", Jimin teased Taehyung who was shooting death glares at him.

"I know and I will", I replied, making everyone in the room chuckle except for the man beside me.

Aww! He is sulking

"You guys are spoiling my girl", he groaned and then snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me close to his frame in front of them. My cheeks turned hot at his sudden gesture in front of his members. I was sure I was looking like a ripened peach but he looked confident and winked at me.

Ugh! This guy is making me embarrassed.

"If you excuse us now, we will go ahead", he scoffed at them and picked our bags.

"Have fun you two", Hoseok cheered and I gave out a smile while walking to the door.

"Don't do any stunts over there", Jin spoke, more like a warning. Taehyung muttered a thank you to him and hugged him.

"I don't know how to thank you for the help", he spoke and Jin smacked his head. I laughed at that while Taehyung yelped in pain.

"Be obedient to this handsome hyung from now on", Jin chuckled at his own words and Taehyung nodded his head in agreement.