Sameer thought:Oh no.That's why Meera misunderstood that I gave flowers to Pihu to be handed over over to her.

Sameer:Meera,you are having a misunderstanding.Those flowers were for Pihu,not for you.I did not even know that Pihu was your sister when I started giving her flowers.Later only I realized that you both were sisters.I love someone else.She is Sanjana.

Meera was shattered.

Sameer:I am sorry for the misunderstanding Meera.

Meera tried to control her tears.Sameer took out his hand kerchief and gave it to her.

Meera:No thanks ...as you won't be there with me forever to wipe my tears.

Sameer became upset:I am sorry.

Meera:It's ok Sameer.It's my blunder that I misunderstood you.

Sameer:Thanks for understanding me Meera.Sanjana misunderstands me.If possible can you tell the truth to Sanjana?

Meera:Sure.I will.Poor Sanjana must be considering me as the vamp of her love story.

Sameer:Nothing like that.

Meera smiled.

Omkara continued narrating the past to Gauri.

Omkara:Komolika gave birth to a baby.

Gauri:Did Anurag have soft corner for Komolika like she expected?

Omkara:No.Anurag and Prerna were so busy with the baby that they did not have even time to look at Komolika though they were grateful to Komolika for producing their baby.

Gauri:I knew that.Anurag's love for Prerna is true.He cannot even look at any other woman.

Omkara:Right.

Gauri:But that must have angered Komolika.Right?

Omkara:Yes.But we were unaware of it.

Flash back...

Anurag's colleague Anvesh came to visit the baby with gifts.

Anvesh:Finally God heard your prayers.

Anurag:Yes.That's why he sent an Angel like Komolika to us.She gave birth to our baby through surrogacy.

Anvesh:Komolika Modi?

Anurag:Yes.

Anvesh was shocked.

Anurag:How do you know Komolika?

Anvesh:Who does'nt know her?She was my classmate in higher secondary school.She was a terror.She was a psycho who could go to any extent to get what she wanted.She even harmed her fellow classmates in school.

Anurag and Prerna were shocked.

Prerna:You maybe mistaken Anvesh.Komolika is not like you say.She is a wonderful human being.I think your classmate Komolika was another person.

Anvesh took his phone and entered his school page.He looked for his batch pictures and found Komolika's pictures also.He showed them those pictures.

Anvesh:See whether she is the same Komolika.

They looked at the photographs.