Prologue

"Once upon a time, there is worlds that connects to Disney. Worlds that filled with love, happiness and happily ever after. Worlds that people created them, worlds and living beings called people from the creation of all worlds. Heroes would save the day. Always have happy endings. Everyone lived peacefully and happily ever after. Everything seems sunshine and rainbows at first. But one day, everything changed.

That day, an asteroid falling down to those worlds that connects to Disney and death and destruction started. A great villain called Darkcore wants to destroy the worlds and take over the universe. The villains from Disney once defeated before came back and destroy the worlds. But before they finish destroying everything, 6 princesses had their children before the darkness come. They had put their children to safety. They used a spell to opened a small portal to put their children to the safest place of all, Earth. After putting them to safety, the villains came and took them to prison and took their powers. Then the people were became slaves to Darkcore. But little did Darkcore know, those 6 princesses children will be chosen to heroes and blessed with magic power abilities. While we still don't know if they are okay, I hope that someday their children will save their home and bring peace and harmony back again.
The End."

Jade's POV

​​​​​​"The End? That can't be The End! What happened to them?!" I said astonishingly holding the book that I'm reading.

I opened all the pages to see if I missed some pages but no I read all of them. Well that's confusing.

"Honey! You're going to be late on your first day! Hurry up!" My mom shouted.

"Coming! Mom!" I told her as I fastly dressed up and fixing my hair.

After I finished dressed up and make my hair in a ponytail with a poof in the middle, I put my book in my packbag and took my packbag and get into the car.

Serena's POV

I was sleeping very dreamy. I was dreaming about something about some Disney fairytales when suddenly my alarm clock woken me up. It's so annoying so I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep.

"Serena! It's past eight o'clock! You're going to be late on your first day! Wake up now!" My Mom shouted.

I was trying to avoid her shouting and suddenly remembered it was my first day! I panicked and immediately dress up as fast as I can.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?! Thanks a lot, Mom!" I screamed at her.

Then I went downstairs after finishing dress up and fix my hair. On halfway through downstairs I suddenly fall down. And it hurts my ass so bad! Sorry for the cursed word! "Ouch!"

"Are you okay, Serena?" Mom asked.

"Of course it's not okay!" I screamed at her.

"Come on. You're gonna be late. Get in the car. Hurry!" She tells me as I getting in the car.

Jade's POV

Perhaps we should introduce ourselves.

Hi I'm Jade.

And I'm Serena.

"And this is the story about the next generation of Disney." We said it in union.