3/3

[LOUIS' POV]

I saw Harry slowly fall apart by my touch, and I felt him bucking up his hips but I stopped, making Harry whine. "No Lou, please."

"Sorry love. But where is the lube?" I asked. Harry looks beside him. "Shit. Not here."

I nod. "Then you've got to help me out." Harry immediately got up, and got on his knees besides the bed. Before I was stable, Harry kissed the top, and stroke it with his warm hands. "God Harry." I moaned when he took it in his mouth. I was really sensitive for his touch, and tried not to break already. I grabbed Harry's curls with my hands, and when he began humming I felt like I was in heaven. He knew the vibration drives me crazy when he does that. "Okay fuck stop." I said quickly, I knew if he didn't I would come.

"Okay princess." I managed to say. "On the bed."

Harry laid on his back, he clearly couldn't wait. I put my hand in his hip, and put one of my fingers against his entrance. Harry squealed when I gently pushed a finger in his opening. "You okay love?"

Harry hummed, clearly not being able to talk. I pushed in another finger, making Harry moan. Such beautiful sounds. I put in a third one, too loosen his it up. Harry groaned with pleasure.

Then I took out my fingers, and put my hands on his hips. "You still okay Hazza?" I asked. Harry nodded. "Yes. Please more Lou." He said, breathing heavily. I gently put my cock on his entrance, and slowly pushed it in. Harry grabbed hold of the blanket, he could never get used to this feeling.

I began moving, building up a rhythm. Every time I got in he moaned, and his beautiful curls bounced up and down.

Harry moaned loudly when I hit his prostate, and I smirked when he lost it. He wanted to grab his own, but I slapped his hand. "No touching." I command. "But Lou, please." Harry whined. "You were bad remember. You are coming untouched."

Harry nods, and fights his urge to touch himself. Harry's warmth and tightness felt so good. He was so beautiful.

"I-I'm going come." Harry wheezed. "Let it go." I whispered and placed small kisses on his torso. Harry moaned loud and I felt him come in between us. When he tightened his muscled his entrance got smaller. That in combination with his moans gave me the familiair feeling in my stomach and with a loud moan I came inside of Harry.

I gently pulled out, and while breathing heavily Harry pulled my arms which made me fall on him. He wrapped his strong arms around me and pressed his soft lips against mine. "I love you." He whispered against my lips. I smiled and gave him another kiss. "I love you too little princess."

"Big princess."

"I'm the big one."

Harry laughed. "Oh shut up." I chuckled and cupped his head in my hands. "You'll always be my little princess Harry." I whispered, and Harry blushed.

After cleaning ourselves we went to sleep in his bed. "Little spoon?" I asked. "Yes please." He replied. I wrapped my one arm around his waist and with my other one I slid trough his soft hair.

"OH MY POTATO!"

Harry and I turn around quickly and see Niall. "Niall!" We yell. He looks happy and begins dancing and clapping. "I knew it!" He shouts. "Where is the tape?" He asks.

I look at Harry. This kid wasn't healthy. "Niall, privacy?" I remind him. Niall looks at the ground. "Of course, sorry." He said, and closed the door behind him. I sigh. "Niall."

He looks confused. "The door is closed, you can go on being cute, don't mind me." He says. I roll my eyes. Harry lifts his head up. "He is kind of MY boyfriend."

Niall nods, and wipes away a tear. "My beautiful boyfriends."

From underneath the blanket I grab a towel from the floor and clumsily wrap it around my waist. I jump out of bed and push Niall towards the door when my towel falls off, but I close the door. Niall chuckles and I know he saw it. "I guess you're lucky with that Harry." He shouts, and while blushing i get back onto the bed.

Harry chuckles. "I am." He whispers, and curls up against me, and for a few minutes we laid peacefully.

"Don't ever leave me Louis." Harry suddenly whispered. I stroked his arm with my hand. "I won't."

Harry looked at me with a bit of fear in his eyes. "Promise me." I kissed him softly. "I promise." I said. "Whatever the management will say, one day I will be able to walk you to down the aisle."

Harry blushed, and I could see his happiness. "Yeah, you will."

------ e - n - d - i - n - g ------

Hii, thank you so much for reading my story! Maybe vote, leave a comment or follow, I would really appreciate it <3