1/3

[LOUIS' POV]

"You don't know you're beautiful, oh-oh
That's what makes you beautiful"

I can't help but be proud of us. This is where that one audition on X-Factor has taken me, and now I'm singing with four other lads in front of thousands of people.

After our song it's time for twitter questions. I decide to sit on the couch next to Niall, as I notice Harry walking over from the corner of my eye. From behind the sofa he bends over and whispers something in my ear, making me able to feel his warm breath against my skin.

"I want you, Louis. I need you."

I shiver while the words run through my head. I slightly blush, even though he's teasing me. "Don't you dare." I whispered back, but Harry ignores it and one side of his mouth twitches up into a mischievous smirk.

"I know you want to. Please Lou."

I close my eyes, trying not to let the audience my hitching breath as Harry keeps on trying to turn me on. Fucking dick. If he doesn't I will no longer be able to control myself, and I don't think I should let that happen. I smoothly move my hand with microphone in between my legs, covering my crotch. I feel I'm slowly getting hard. Shit.

"My room. Tonight. I'll be waiting."

Then he walks away, and when I glance at him I can clearly see his satisfied grin. Dang it Harry. My cheeks flush red, and Niall narrow his eyes, definitely noticing something.

I turn away from the crowd, silently begging no one saw what was happening in my pants. Why did my boyfriend have such a big control over me? And most of all, why did he decide to use it against me while we're supposed to perform in front of this many people. Not forgetting the fact I'm the top, not him. I will make him pay for doing this in public, tonight. For now I just had to try and shake off the feeling and get rid of his words which were still echoing in my head. 

The thought of his muscled body definitely didn't help. The thought of touching his skin didn't either. Or him batting his eyes innocently at me- Jesus Christ Louis. 

Liam looked up at the screen, reading the tweet that was projected on there. "This question is from @ILoveLarryStylinson." He began. I groaned. Great, suddenly everyone was looking at me and Harry because of that username.

I'm guessing Liam saw something wasn't completely right and quickly moved on to the question. "Can one of you do the splits?"

I sighed relieved when both Zayn and Liam did pretty good, taking the attention of me. Niall on the other hand looked more like he was trying to break his legs on purpose. Meanwhile Harry just kept glancing at me with this stupid grin plastered on his face.

Fucking hell. I had to get away for a second and quickly decided to 'get some water'. I let out a relieved break when I reached the wing on the left side of the stage, meaning I was out of sight for the audience. I tried to think of something I did not want to think about. Naked old lady. Hell no. But it helped, and my cock got down just enough to not notice it anymore.

When I got back on stage with a pissed look on my face Harry just smirked. While stroking his microphone a bit too sexually I forced myself to look away, and not pay attention to him for the rest of the night.

Finally the show ended, we went backstage and got ready to head to the hotel. I always went together with Harry, but when I asked the boys where he was they said he'd already left with Niall. I frowned. What the hell Harry?

Finally our uber driver arrived, and I got in with Liam and Zayn. Liam stared at me for a bit before popping the question. "So. Are you going to explain what the fuck happened on stage with you and Harry?" He asked and I immediately turned red. "Uh, nothing."

Zayn rolled his eyes and leaned towards us. "Harry created quite the mess in you pants huh?" He says and wiggles his eyebrows. I looked at both lads, completely speechless. Liam and Zayn gave each other a certain look, knowing they were right.

"Unlike Niall, we would rather stay out of your sex life Louis. But I've got to tell you to not do stuff like that on stage." Liam sighed and pressed his lips onto each other. "Tell Harry that." I mumbled quietly and stared at my hands resting in my lap. "I know it was his fault tonight, just tell him not to do that ever again."

I nodded without looking up at them, feeling really awkward.

Finally the uber stopped in front of the hotel, and I immediately jumped out of the car. I ran towards the entrance, leaving the other two boys behind with a confused look on their face.

"Why the rush?" Zayn shouted. "Uh, gotta pee." I replied, and ran inside. I had been clicking the elevators button several times when I decided it took too long, and rushed up the stairs instead. I'm coming for you Harry.