2/3

[HARRY'S POV]

I ran outside where the uber should be waiting for us, arriving any moment now. I wanted to leave as soon as possible, before Louis did. "Hello mate." I suddenly hear from behind. I groan, Niall was here too. "Shall we wait for Louis, you two always go together."

I shake my head. "Nope. We'll go without him." I replied, maybe while smiling a little. Niall frowned. "But why? Did you guys fight or...." But then Niall remembered what happened on stage. "Oh... OH. Oh my God you are getting wrecked tonight aren't you?" He said, way too intrigued if you asked me.

I didn't say a thing, but Niall probably already knew he was right. "You should make a tape of it." Niall suggested our of nowhere, and he sounded dead serious. He's scary sometimes.

"Niall what the fuck."

"Dude you two are hot together. Got some crazy sex too. Also very loud did you know that? I bet Louis-" "Thank you Niall, enough." I hissed through my teeth. He pouts at me. "So I can't join?" He asks and I turn my body towards him. I was about to lose it, but the uber finally arrived. I stepped into the car when Niall jokingly smacked my ass. "NIALL!"

"Hot dude."

"That ass doesn't belong to you."

"I noticed. Last week you couldn't even sit properly and-"

I pushed him with my elbow to get him to shut up.

"Love you too." Niall mumbled, still a stupid smile on his face.

The ride was quiet, and Niall was distracted counting all the red cars he saw on our way and didn't ask inappropriate things anymore, which was great. Sometimes Niall forgot he wasn't part of the relationship, and was absolutely shameless if it came to sexual subjects.

It didn't take long before we got to the hotel, and when we arrived I got out quickly and wanted to run inside when I heard the Irish accent again. "You better be loud Harry! I need to hear everything my cute little boyfriends do!" Niall shouted. "Niall what the fuck." I murmured through my teeth and decided to just keep walking.

I got to my room and immediately locked the door once I got in. I had no idea how much time it would take Louis to get here, but I think I got him mad enough so I had to be quickly.

I undressed myself as quick as possible and jumped into the shower. Once I was done I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist, even though I already put on my boxers, when suddenly the bathroom door slams open.

"Louis!" I squealed when I looked right into his bright blue, but incredibly mad eyes. He narrows his eyes and without saying a thing he suddenly pushes me against the bathroom wall and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him desperately, and opened my mouth to let him kiss me more. He ripped the towel away but I couldn't move as he didn't let me.

Maybe I got him too worked up on stage. 

When I felt his hand moving over my chest towards my boxers I quietly moaned. His hand moved over the boxers and slowly began rubbing over my crotch. I pulled away from the kiss and put my head on his shoulder while he touched me sensually.

"What you did on stage, that was very bad right?" Louis whispered in my ear. "Yes Louis." I replied nervously. "And bad behavior should be punished right?"

I nodded. "What are you going to do?" I asked without even daring to look into his eyes. Louis smirked. "Not telling. Just... You are sure you want this right?" I couldn't help but smile. He still wanted to be sure I was okay. Again I nodded, "I'm sure." Louis smiled. "Okay then princess."

I blushed. First I hated it when he said that, only causing him to use it more, but now I actually quite enjoy it. He makes me feel special, every single day.

"On the bed." Louis commands. I immediately obeyed and jumped on the bed while I noticed Louis stripping off his clothes. He's incredibly handsome, my God. He might not see how muscled and good looking he actually was, but I did. And I wanted to remind him of that every single day.

"Stop staring princess." Louis chuckled, and I blushed, not realizing I had been looking at him the whole time.

Finally his clothes lay on the ground and Louis looks at me with pure passion in his eyes. "So beautiful." I mumble, causing Louis to smile. He walks towards the bed and leans over me as he kisses my forehead. "Be quiet princess. We don't want Niall to know what happened here tomorrow right?"

I nod, and get goosebumps over my whole body when Louis' fingers slide down my torso, then gently taking off my boxers. He climbs up and unexpectedly plants a kiss on the top on my jaw, then trailing down over my jawbone and eventually kissing my neck. I try to keep quiet as his tongue softly caresses the spot he's been sucking on and then runs his teeth over it, causing it to tingle painfully, but in a good way. 

That will most definitely leave a mark. 

He knows too, and when I swallow nervously he smirks against my skin, and moved down over my collarbones to my chest. His hands are running up and down my hips and pushing me down every time I lift my hips up from the bed. 

Louis' lips move down my stomach, twirling his tongue around my belly button and moving a bit sideways, towards my thigh. He moved back again and firmly puts his hands on my hips while kissed my thighs.

The sight I saw was perfect, and I felt the blood rushing to my cock as he continued to tease me. Louis smirked. "Someone is really desperate." He whispers in between two kisses he plants on my skin. I ignored it, breathing heavily and I gasping when he suddenly takes my whole cock in his mouth, almost causing me to scream. My hand covers my mouth, yet a muffled 'Lou....' could be heard, and I saw him look up. The way he looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes which were screaming pure pleasure almost got me to come already. He feels so good.