Chapter 2

"awww you guys didn't forget about me" hearing me saying this made them snap out of it and start shooting.

I quickly flickerred my wrisy and made a wall to protect me and the big computer behind me seeing if it get destroyed the whole little trip here would be pointless.

"ohh come on guys i thought u missed me, you guys are being rude" i said with a little pout coming out a bit holding my arms out.

Then i made two ice knifes throwing them at the closest two in the group, one in the heart the other in the throat, then i made three icebergs come from the  ground killing the other three.

Apparently one of the three informed the others, cause a minute or two later at least 15 guys burst in.

I looked back checking the flash drive  is still blue.

What is taking him so fucking long, fucking idiot

Well i at least i have some company to pass time with

I turned around looking at my targets

PETER'S POV

I was doing my everyday patrol, till now i stopped four robberies, two bank shooting, (which i won't tell Mr Stark about before he freaks out), and three assaults.

The last robbery i stopped was in a shady alley near the shady part of new york, the that Mr Stark made me promise him to not go there seeing that it would be more dangerous for me.

Of course i got annoyed with that, but i don't want to anger Mr Stark. He could take my suite back AGAIN.

So i was leaving the alley to go back to the main streets. Well i wAs leaving until i heard nearby shooting and my spidey senses alert me..... Okay okay my pEtEr TiNgLe alert me.

Deciding to investigate (which is most likely a bad idea.... Very bad idea). I swing through the buildings till i stopped infront a huge shady abundant building....

As abundant as it could be with screams and shooting heard from inside. And there was multiple vesicles on the front the building. I took deep breath and climbed on the wall to the ceiling and went in.

The building is just like outside dusty and there was boxes everywhere. I went to the room where all the screaming and gun shoots can be heard.

My peter tingle increased when i entered the room. I saw multiple men with guns they were all wearing same uniform with the same symbol. Hydra. They were all shooting at someone hiding behind an ice wall?!

I gasped which was bad idea, seeing i draw their attention to me. I quickly shoot my webs disarming two guys and then jump quickly behind the ice wall before i get shot.

Well that wasn't a gd idea either. Seeing the person held a gun in my face while having a knife in the other ice knife?!. "are you with them?" the person, well girl, said snapping me out of daze.

"i am not with them, didn't you just see me disarming two of these guys??" i said, she glanced at me up and down, then noded slightly.

"just don't get in my way" she said shortly before shooting some guys with the gun.

"i am spider man by the way" i said getting out webbing some of the guys on the wall.

She glared at me then something flickered in her eyes and said " rose" she said shooting one of the men. She rolled her eyes when she saw my confused face or something cause she said "my name is rose"

I grinned at that but soon returned back to a confused seeing that she keep throwing ice knives.

WHERE I THEY COMING FROM?!

I will ask her later, after wipping the last guy to the wall and disarming him. I notice that most of them were dead, not just unconscious, they either had a bullet in head or heart, some have bullet in bothe head and heart.

" why did you kill them? We could have handed them to sheilds" i said turning facing her.

She was standing near the huge screen she took out a glowing red flash drive. "it's kill or getting killed. And i am in no mood to meet satan today." she said now standing infront of me.

I was avout to object, when my peter tingle came and i saw one of the men i webbed  aiming a gun at her back.

I quickly pushed her out of the way. Which ended with me with a bullet in the abdomen. She looked shocked then turned to angry and fire came from her hand burning the man???!!!!!

"h-how did i do that?" i asked, "i will explain later, now stop talking u are wasting energy" she said her vouce became softer at the end when she saw me clutching my now bloody abdomen.

Then came beside me and put and arm under my shoulder. I tried to protest that i was okay, and that i don't need help, but that only ended with me blacking out and her dragging me out of the building. The last thought was

Mr Stark is gonna kill me