"Perfect timing," He announced, glancing down at Aelia with twinkling eyes, before turning back around and sitting at his desk.

Aelia tentatively padded inside, wary as to where she was, taking every step with great precaution, planning her spiel.

"Something's wrong." She started, plopping down in one of the lush velvet chairs set up.

With a nod from the Headmaster to go on, she continued, ducking her head down to avoid eye-contact. His eyes seemed to be staring right through hers, and it made her feel uncomfortable, as though he already knew her, inside out.

"My Klove shines a bright white colour," She spoke, voice trembling as she tried to keep her emotions in check. "It shines so bright even those in the heavens would not be able to resist looking upon it's blinding light." Aelia paused, hoping he understood what she meant. "It caused tension between my teammates and I- I don't know why."

Headmaster Solomon sighed lightly and placed a hand on his desk, reaching out to Aelia.

"As I told you earlier, Aelia, I believe you have been gifted with the ability to control and guide the Iliana pathways. You could only possess this gift if you have the purest light inside you, along with DNA of the eldest race in Lundor. The Aeonians." He explained.

The Aeonians. Aelia wondered, the name reminding her of a warrior. Someone who persevered through the toughest times, and no matter how bloodied or beaten they emerged, they always came back proud. But somewhere in the back of her mind, Aelia also envisioned a jaw-dropping person, tanned with muscles and tall. With a smile, they radiated peace and kindness, coated with warmth. However, with a single frown, they could intimidate you, and reinforce a stone-cold tension.

The vibrant images that flashed across her mind caused Aelia to shudder, blocking them out. It almost seemed as though she had been viewing them as memories, but she blocked out that thought as well.

"The light inside you enjoys flaunting itself in the most obvious and joyful ways. It protects you from any serious harm, once you have learnt to use it. The light wants you to claim it as your own, Aelia."

Confused, only one thing ran through her mind.

"I have Aeonian DNA?" She wondered aloud, narrowing her eyes with trepidation.

"If my suspicions are correct, then yes, Aelia, you have active Aeonian DNA within you. It's what allows you to harness the light."

Harna ti Iliana.

The words flashed across her mind, a warm tingling over her body. Was that what that building was for? It helped you in the act 'harnessing the light'.

Not the light. Aelia thought, Your own light.

"So I have family?" She gasped, eyes lighting up with hope.

"The Aeonians are an immortal race, Aelia. They are immune to illness and disease, however can be killed by fatal injuries. Their pride is one of their greatest weaknesses." The Headmaster explained, blatantly avoiding Aelia's question.

"Why do I need to know this?"

"Because when the time comes, Aelia, you will need your family."

Trying not to cry with happiness, Aelia's mind focused on the word continually ringing through her mind. It had been every day in the orphanage and out.

Family.

Looking up from her hands, she smiled. And opened her mouth to speak. Absolutely speechless, she was. Even just the prospect of having a family, somewhere, brought hope to Aelia. After years upon years of being tortured endlessly by the desperation and mourning of having no parents, it was all she could do to keep herself from jumping up and screaming with glee.