{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"I'm not attached to Janet or anything, but she's fucking hot so that's that. But I have shit to do and now that Jungkook is out the picture, hopefully Ashlyn needs some comforting from me. Not to mention I haven't forgotten about my little princess San."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After taking his shower, Tae heads outside and notices Ashlyn sat on her own.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I can tell how much Jungkook not being here is taking its tole on Ash and I just wanna check she's okay. I still feel bad for how that whole fight went down."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As Ashlyn sits on the sofa swing, thinking to herself, Tae makes his way over to her.

Taehyung:"Hey Ash."

Ashlyn looks up and smiles halfheartedly as Tae takes a seat next to her.

Ashlyn:"Hi."

Taehyung:"You okay?"

Ashlyn shrugs as she looks down.

Ashlyn:"I guess so."

Taehyung:"I just wanted to come check on you, and I know you said it was fine, but I still wanted to apologise for telling Jungkook about Jimin. I just wanted to do what was right, and I did warn him against fighting Jimin, but he just felt like he needed to confront him for what he did."

Ashlyn sighs as she looks down.

Ashlyn:"Tae, Jungkook is a grown man, and he shouldn't need you to have to tell him right from wrong. Like I said, he thinks about how he's feeling. But he didn't stop for a second and think to come and talk to me first. Now where is he? He's still not here. But I'm here by myself, trying to process this whole mess of a situation."

Ashlyn tries to blink away the tears forming in her eyes.

Ashlyn:"He's more violent than he is comforting Tae."

Tae looks down and falls silent for a moment before speaking again.

Taehyung:"Ash you sound like you don't want to be with him. What's going on?"

As tears now begin to run down her cheeks, Ashlyn shrugs.

Ashlyn:"Tae I'm afraid to be with him. That's the problem. I'm scared of him. I'm so scared of him."

Ashlyn places her hands over her eyes as she breaks down in tears.

Taehyung:"Hey hey hey, Ash come here."

Tae wraps his arms around her shoulders and pulls her into a close hug.

Ashlyn:"That fight was terrifying and it brought back memories that I never wanna think about. What am I supposed to do outside the mansion? I can't control him or get him to think straight when he's that angry. I don't know what his triggers are, I could say anything that might piss him off and he could hurt me. Cindy was right when she said I don't know him and I'll never be able to handle him."