Chapter 17: Ultra Beasts And Where To Find Them! (Part 1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Then they came across a stone wall with a double-doors. There were three statues on the ground. One was of the alolan grass-type starter, rowlet. The second one was of the alolan fire-type starter, litten. The last one was of the water-type starter, popplio. Behind the statues, were the type symbols of grass, fire, and water. "Hmm. Maybe we should move each of the statues to their corresponding type!" Pikachu tried to push the litten statue, but it wouldn't budge. "I think that's a bit big for you." Mew sweatdropped.

"Wait. Mew, use your power to transform into luxray." Ash commanded. "Why?" Mew asked. "Just do it." Ash replied. Mew transformed into a luxray. She gasped. "What in the world?" she said. "What is it?" Sparkle asked. "The statues!" she explained. "What do you mean?" she asked. "It's better if I just show you." mew replied.

Mew transformed back into eevee and used her psychic powers to push back the litten statue into the slot in the ground in front of the fire-type symbol. Spikes suddenly shot out of the ground where the litten statue was.

"Ackk!" pikachu and Sparkle said in unison. "I thought so." Ash said. "How did you know?" pikachu asked. "Because," Ash walked up to the door. His pokemon walked up the stairs with him. "This." he said, gesturing to the door. It was open only a little bit, but it was unnoticeable from all the way near the statues.

«⁕»

They continued through the door on their way to the Altar of the Sunne. Mew/eevee had run ahead and was a mile in front of the others. "Ahhh!" They all heard mew/eevee scream, and they ran to see what happened. They were stopped shortly when they came to a cliff. Mew had, unsurprisingly, walked right off it.

"Helppp!" she cried. Ash sighed. "Mew, you can fly." he said. "I know I can-ohhh." She flew back up the cliff, still in eevee form. They all rolled their eyes at mew/eevee. "Hey! I was caught up in the moment and I forgot!" she said in defense. They all rolled their eyes again. "Mew, can you use your psychic power to carry us all across?" Ash asked. "Ok!" mew/eevee replied. She used her psychic powers to carry them all across, occasionally dropping a particular one. "Hey! Quit it will you!?" pikachu yelled. It was the third time mew had let him fall 20 ft. and then brought him back up. She giggled and replied, like the last two times, with, "Sorry. My psychic powers aren't as strong in this body." "WELL THEN CHANGE BACK!!!" pikachu yelled from 20 ft. below the group. Mew giggled again and brought him back up.

By the time they reached the other cliff, pikachu had been dropped abut five times. He was fuming under his breath. They walked through the door and kept going for about five minutes, when they came across another pair of double-doors. But this time, they were wide open. "Look! Light!" pikachu said, point to the other side of a huge room they had just entered. He was right. At the end of the room was an archway that led to stairs.

"So I guess we just go?" torracat asked. "Yeah!" Mew/eevee ran forward. But Ash felt that something wasn't right. He guessed he was right about that, because he heard lucario and riolu growling. "It doesn't feel right." riolu said. "Wait!" Ash shouted to mew/eevee. She stopped in the middle of the room. "What is it?" she asked. 

They all heard a low growling. Suddenly, a bunch of jangmo-o and hakamo-o jumped out from behind piles or rocks that were covered in ivy. "ROARR!"

Suddenly, the wall on the left exploded. "Roarrrrr!" A kommo-o burst through the wall. It was much bigger than a normal one, though. "Trespassers! What do you want?!" kommo-o roared. "I'm here on orders from Arceus, if you don't mind." Ash replied. "What?! Arceus!?" He burst out laughing. "Foolish human! I will not be fooled by you! ATTACK!" All the jangmo-o and hakamo-o ran towards Ash and his pokemon. "Suit yourself." Ash said.

"Riolu, dragonite, Sparkle, Ray, torracat, lycanroc, rowlet, attack on jangmo-o and hakamo-o! Mew, pikachu, Satin, Sunshine, Charizard, lucario, attack on kommo-o! Riolu, aura sphere! Lucario, aura bone! Pikachu, Sparkle, Ray, thunderbolt! Torracat, fire blast! Lycanroc, rock throw! Charizard, flamethrower! Dragonite, draco meteor! Rowlet, razor leaf! Satin, Sunshine, fairy evolution! Use moonblast! Mew, transformation, alola ninetales! Use ice beam, then use moonblast!" Ash commanded.