𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Начните с самого начала

"you're going bald?"

"hey," jenna narrowed her eyes at the twins, prohibiting them from saying anything rude to her boyfriend, knowing they didn't have a filter.

"why would that be great news?"

"you already act like a boring old man. might as well look the part," chris added, dodging the bottle the blonde across the room tossed at him.

"the president wants me to be on his environmental task force committee. it's a think tank of the world's smartest minds brought together to address major ecological issues."

"sounds something a boring old man would say."

"this is the biggest thing that's ever happened to me. committee member today, president tomorrow."

"and revolution the day after," bree sarcastically grinned, snuggling up against val, who was reading the list of superpowers that oliver had sent her the previous day.

"what about your responsibilities here?"

"yeah, without you, who's gonna bore all the students death?" adam asked.

"i already told chase i would cover all his classes," mister davenport informed.

"problem solved."

"the president is coming here to interview me and give his official stamp of approval. then, it's off to washington, d.c., for good."

"congratulations. we'll really miss you. i call dibs on his capsule."

"washington d.c.?" adam clarified. "that's like another country. this isn't fair. why does chase get to leave and we don't?"

"well, for starters, because chase knows that washington, d.c. isn't a country," the nerdy boy responded instead of mister davenport.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"you got four powers," douglas told valerie, going back and forth between where she was sitting and the wall of computers.

"well, we know creating food isn't one because then i would've done that hours ago."

"here," he groaned, tossing her a cold burrito wrapped in tin foil right bree arrived.

"it's cold."

"you have heat vision."

"what if i burn my hand, or shoot off a finger."

"i'll be right back," bree announced her presence, speeding off and coming back with a bowl of cocoa puffs.

"it's three in the afternoon!"

"don't touch my cereal," val's eyes went from brown to red, causing douglas to stumble backwards and grab his tablet.

"intangibility, thermal resistance, healing factor and x-ray vision," he suddenly blurted out, changing the conversation topic.

the three sat in silence for a couple of moments before a beep was heard from douglas' watch.

"donny wants you in the main room right now. we can talk about this later, alright? just, don't lean against a wall for now."