chapter 6 - breaking news...

Start from the beginning

As the reporter tries to continue on his presentation on the news, there are civilians passes them by. They're actually running away in terror as they're being chased by a giant tornado on the lose.

This cause the reporter to flee from the twister. While his cameraman abandons the camera, which it ended being by drifted away by a strong wind, while it shows a view from the thin air until the screen changes into color bars.
.

.

.
After watching the whole news, both Ochobot and Tok Aba look at the TV in disbelief from seeing a crisis.

While Tok Aba starts to faint after watching from it, but peacefully lay down on the bed.

Ochobot: ... Oh my goodness! Has mother nature gone MAD?!

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Right now, the city is in complete chaos from the havoc. While the heroes (including the fully redeemed Adudu and Probe) has to rescue the civilians from danger.

As the random people are running away in terror from the giant tornado. While one of them nearly get drifted into the strong wind. Until Yaya uses gravity to rescue the bystander. Then grabs more civilians on carrying them to safety from another twister.
.

.

.
In the building that was trapped by the ice, the ice spikes from the ceiling are almost reaching towards the business workers. Only when Ying kicks the ice to make an exit, allowing them to leave the building immediately.

But there are more workers that are also trapped from another top floor of this building by ice. Forcing the Time User to rescue more of them.
.

.

.
In another place, the shopkeeper of the furniture store tries to switch the power back on for his store. But all of the appliances begins to sparkle all over them. Causing the shopkeeper to leave the store out of fear as the sparkling begins to shoot red lightning at.

Which there are more electrical strikes that came from the utility pole at the streets, and was aiming for the civilians. Only when Adudu, who's riding on Probe in Mecha form, Shields them from being electricute.
.

.

.
Another place is where the flower shop is located.

Suddenly, the customers and the shopkeepers exits the store out of terror.

It turns out that they're being chased by a giant size, man eating pitcher plants, where it breaks out from the store to chase after it's prey.

They couldn't escape much long as there's a wall of giant thorns that blocks their path.

As the civilians are cornered by the plant monster, Gopal arrives and transform all of the pitcher plant into food. Then change the thorns into a bread, allowing the civilians to pass by breaking through of it.
.

.

.
Then there's an earthquake where the roads begins to crack open, while the civilians tries to escape from.

Fang arrives and fused into a shadow Garuda to rescue some bystanders from falling into the cracking grounds, then carries them away.

After changing back into his original from, he caught an attention as there's a hundreds of fire balls, that rains from the sky like a meteor showers. Forcing him to create a shadow umbrella to shield the city. But one of the buildings begins to collapse due of an earthquake.