His eyebrows furrowed together, "What?"

I took my foot and pushed his thigh playfully, "You always seem to struggle complimenting me unless you're horny. Like it's foreign for you to show affection with words."

He stayed silent, like he was trying to process and think of how to reply.

I sat up on my elbows and smiled, "It's okay though. I know your love language is physical touch, spending time together, and gifts."

The corner of his mouth turned up, "You figured me out already huh?"

With one solid nod I replied, "I like those things too, well not so much the gifts. I don't need those. But words of affirmation would be nice sometimes too."

"I can do that." He practically forced out.

I shook my head and reached for my mug, "No you can't, but it's okay."

Dabi grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, my face suddenly inches away from his. I felt my heart race a little faster.

"This is hard for me for a lot of reasons, but I can do it." He looked at me very seriously, his thumb running down the side of my face, "I think you're beautiful. I love the color of your eyes. The shape of your lips. Your nose fits your face perfectly, whether you like it or not. I crave every inch of your body. I love your hair, whether it's messy or done. Everything about you drives me crazy."

He let go of me, my body falling backward a few inches. My eyes were wide in shock, not expecting him to be so detailed and honest. I never expected him to say those words.

He ruffled up his hair, "That felt weird. Was that weird? I meant it, but was it too much?"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "No. It was exactly what I needed to hear. You can be aloof for," I twisted my mouth up like I was thinking really hard, "about another twenty days, and then you can suffer through that again."

Dabi rolled his eyes with a grin before planting his lips against mine, "You make me sound like an asshole, brat."

Pulling the ends of the back of his hair I gave him a pitiful look, "You kind of are. But I like you anyways."

"If I win you have to cook." I held my hands out, ready to play.

"This is so dumb." Even so, Dabi held his hands out too.

We had spent all day lounging around and watching movies, and now it was late and we were both hungry, and still lazy.

"On go."

We both stared down intensely, as if it were a match for our lives.

"Rock, paper, scissors, GO."

Dabi landed scissors. I landed rock.

"Aha!" I exclaimed, jumping up in excitement.

He groaned, dropping his head down, "No, no, two out of three?"

I shook my head, "Nope. That wasn't the agreement. Go cook for me Daddy." I teased.

Dabi's whole face lit up and I swore all the blood must've rushed to his dick. He looked at me as if I were his prey and he were ready to pounce. I backed up immediately and held out my hands up in defense.