51.

[YEARS LATER]

iMESSAGE CHAT
Darling

TAEHYUNG
I'll be Burger King, you be McDonalds, I'll have it my way and you'll be loving it 😉

JUNGKOOK
You know I always do

TAEHYUNG
That's true

JUNGKOOK
When are you getting home tonight?

TAEHYUNG
I'll be off 7 today! Early leave hehe

JUNGKOOK
That's great! We can take Taejung out for dinner for valentines day

TAEHYUNG
That's a great idea princess, I'll try get off as soon as possible

JUNGKOOK
I love you

TAEHYUNG
Love you too princess, see you tonight
Read 4.56pm ✔️

<•>

"Baby are you ready?" Jungkook asked as he made his way into the younger's room, a smile evident on his lips.

"Yep! How do I look daddy?" Taejung asked turning his face towards his father.

"You look adorable angel" Jungkook picked the child up, placing light kisses across his face, making the kid giggle in response. Their little moment was broken by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Jungkook walked towards the door with Taejung in his arms and opened the door to a heartwarming sight.

There stood Taehyung with a beautiful bouquet of roses in his hands, and a small paper bag in the other hand, dressed in his usual work clothes, his coat thrown over his left arm.

"Happy valentines to both my babies" he said as he pecked his son's cheek. "And a happy 3 year anniversary to my princess" he said as he pecked his husband's cheek.

Jungkook smiled warmly, as Taehyung took Taejung from his arms, playing with the younger.

"Baby could you go finish cleaning up your clothes before we leave please? It'll make it easier for you tomorrow" Jungkook said softly to his son, who nodded with an 'okay' and left to his room.

Next thing he felt was two muscular arms being wrapped around His waist and Taehyung's head nuzzling into his neck from the back.

"Happy anniversary darlin'" Jungkook whispered softly. Taehyung nodded, inhaling the sweet scent of lemon that radiated from Jungkook's body, along with a tint of the shower gel.

Taehyung was so lucky to have Jungkook to himself, waking up to his face everyday and coming home to get showered with little kisses.

"How was your day at work?" Taehyung asked

"I have a full schedule next week, a few photo shoots and modelling sessions" Jungkook replied, caressing his husband's hair.

"Well, someone's really confident about their body now, I'm really proud of you princess" Taehyung kisses the younger's neck making Jungkook giggle.

"Thanks to you"

Taehyung pulled back, cupping Jungkook's face.

"When I first saw you, you took my breath away" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead and looked him straight in the eyes. "And you still do, everyday"

Jungkook couldn't help the huge grin that took over his lips, and he pulled his husband in, Taehyung's lips meeting his own in a warm and fluffy kiss.

Taehyung tightened his arms around jungkook waist while the brunette threw his arms over Taehyung's neck.

"Daddyyyy don't do the dirtyyyy!" Taehyung and Jungkook instantly pulled back at the sound of their son saying something like that.

Both their eyes widened, Taehyung walked over to his son, picking him up.

"Who taught you that?" He asked, an amused smirk taking over his lips and eyebrow quirking up.

"Uncle Jiminie said if your lips touch daddy's lips, you're doing the dirty, and you shouldn't do the dirty... I don't know what that means though..." the 5 year old quirked his head to the side in question, he himself didn't know what that meant.

A fake smile took over Taehyung's lips as he put Taejung down onto the floor.
"Where is that midget, I'm gonna-" Taehyung quickly shut up, realising his son was still in the room. "-feed him so much candy I hope his stomach explodes" he continued which made Taejung laugh loudly.

Jungkook watched the pair infront of him play with each other and laugh, and he wondered how he got so lucky.

And the answer came across his mind, making his lips curl into a smile.

it's wasn't fate, or plain bad luck that brought them together. It was a simple text of

"Hey princess"

<•>