My life

Zayn's Pov

I can never be thankful enough for the life I live. It seems like god acceded all my blessings at once not only for me but for Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis as well .We are just on the verge of completing the promotions of our latest album Four which is followed by our mini break and then embarking upon our new world tour. The thrill of performing live is indescribable. It makes me feel alive in the literal sense.
Right now we were relaxing before our appearance on one of Britain's famous shows. Let me explain what relaxing means as per the One direction way :
Harry was shirtless and trying to pull off some ballerina moves. Its quite funny actually the way he moves his little tush. Louis and Liam on the other hand are playing a ludicrous game of throwing grapes into each others mouth while maintaining a considerable distance between them.I don't know who scored what but I could see the floor covered with grapes strewn all over and some being stamped by Harry while dancing here and there. Niall on the other hand was on the phone laughing merrily and munching chips. And me well I was lazying around surfing the internet.
As a pass time I sometimes google myself. I am not a narcissist trust me but just a little intrigued by the search results which pop up when I search my name. As I clicked the search button a news article appeared regarding me and Perrie. It showed a picture of her hand dyed purple but mostly focusing on the engagement ring rather rock I gave her. She seemed to have posted it on her instagram account with some stupid caption. I shrugged how typical of Perrie , she doesn't have the time to call me but here she is flashing the ring to the entire world claiming her stake on me. Why am I with her ?
My train of thoughts came to an abrupt halt when Alexis our stylist entered the room. "Alright boys pay attention here", she cried out. Five pair of eyes turned towards her finally giving her undivided attention. "Now we have two hours before the show but we all know what a pain it is to get each one of you look presentable " , she playfully mocked "so we shall be starting with your clothes first and then Teasdale will fix your hair and hopefully you shall be ready on time. Zayn you shall get your hair done last .You take maximum time barely leaving time for others." I groaned I just want my quiff to look good what's the harm in that . "Cmon Zaynie don't moan. Everyone are we Clear now ?" She scanned all five us for any queries.
"Alexis",Harry piped in "I was wondering if I could wear a different shade for my shirt you know like a burning magenta".Burning magenta I though is that even a colour ?. "Absolutely not Harold ", Alexis said firmly. Harry pouted but it did not have the desired effect on her."Niall dear lets start with you she said ushering Niall out of the room."By the way you two she looked at Liam and Louis clear out this mess she pointed at the floor. Louis and Liam nodded grimly.
I smiled. Its been four years since we became the biggest boy band in the world but all these people Lou, Alexis, Paul the entire staff that worked with us helped us in remaining grounded. They helped us in being ourselves. They are a reason why long tours apart from our families are not too emotionally draining. They are our families.
But still something in life felt amiss. I sound ungrateful don't I ? What is it I am still yearning for ?

Author's note
Hey guys this is my first fan fiction so I'm very anxious to see your comments and reviews.I hope I do get support for this story.xoxo