She didn't want to get married in Anaheim. "Actually, I want to talk to Reid about a destination wedding." It sounded like a fun idea and she thought that Reid would be interested as well.

"You do know that you have to get on a plane for a destination wedding?" Jenna asked hesitantly.

Vanessa nodded. "When we went to Miami to visit Cabbrieli, I actually liked the ride home. It was peaceful and Reid's plane gave us privacy." The fact that she could walk around and do whatever she wanted on the plane made it attractive.

"That's good. I'm glad that you're opening up to new ideas," Jenna closed her laptop and placed her hand on Vanessa's knee. "Are you ready to be married again? I mean, can you handle it?" She asked sincerely worried.

"I am. It's surprising how ready I am, logically, it should've been a while longer before I was ready, but I'm happy with Reid. This time my mind is clear and I'm thinking for myself. I want this," God blessed her immensely with Reid.

"Is he respectful of your body?" Jenna asked.

Vanessa tried not to blush. "Yeah, mom. I never thought that simply being kissed could make me happy. With Mason, I always felt the need to make him happy." She grimaced at the thought of kissing him.

"Reid's kiss," Her heart stuttered at the lovely memory. "It's something that I never imagined. I'm sorry for being brash," She ran her fingers through her hair and smiled sheepishly.

Jenna clutched her heart and smoothed out Vanessa's hair. "That isn't brash. Kissing is supposed to feel nice and enjoyable,"

"The first time that we kissed I didn't want to let him go." Vanessa sighed. She was glad to have her mother as a voice of reason.

"I'm glad that you're getting a real chance at love. I know that Reid will take care of you and I know that you'll do the same." Jenna popped her tongue as if she were surprised by something. "Do you want more children?"

Vanessa's eyes lit up as she nodded. "Yes. Reid is a wonderful father and I'd love to see him with our babies," That would be a sight to see. He would be so delicate with the baby.

"I'm not trying to be negative, but Reid is much older than you. What will you do if he passes away soon? Have you considered that?"

Vanessa blew raspberries and closed her eyes to think of an answer. "I've only thought about it once. It came to my mind one day and it scared me, but I love him. Being with him possibly for a short amount of time is better than never knowing him." She loved him and that included his age. He was 53 and she didn't mind.

"That's beautiful,"

Vanessa bit her lip and gazed at her ring. She was a little afraid that something would happen to Reid, but fear is a fleeting emotion. She had control over it and she chose to be positive and live in the now. Tomorrow would worry about itself.

-

Reid took Vanessa's left hand and twirled her around. "That ring looks divine on your finger. I can't wait to marry you,"

After her conversation with her mother, Reid called and asked her to come over, and without a second thought, she agreed. Thankfully, her mother volunteered to keep Lailah for the night. Said that Reid needed to have some uninterrupted time with his new fiancée.

Vanessa leaned into his embrace and kissed his cheek. "Want to just fly to Vegas and get married now? My mom is watching Lailah," She murmured in his ear and kissed it.

Reid chuckled heartily and his grip tightened on her waist. "You don't know how good that idea sounds," He spun her gracefully and dipped her. "Pack a small bag and we will leave in an hour,"