Saved by my enemy..

One shot 1: Saved by my enemy

Exasperated, Gulf watches his enemy at school. As usual, he is noisy again. Gulf is irritated beyond measure. His enemy is Mew. Mew Suppasit. Since the first meeting, Gulf doesn't like Mew. Because Mew is quite loud. Gulf doesn't like loud. He likes peace and quiet. And Mew knows that, which is why he likes to annoy Gulf too.

Gulf sighs deeply and tries to get back to his book. It's fine until someone takes his book. Gulf looks up, irritated. Mew is standing in front of him with a grin on his face and Gulf's book in his hands. Gulf sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Give me back my book." Gulf kindly asks. Mew shakes his head. "Don't feel like it, sorry." Mew says. He flips through the book. "Suppasit, give back my book. Now I still ask nicely." Gulf is still friendly. "No." Mew answer. He chuckles when he sees Gulf getting slightly annoyed. Gulf growls.

"I'm serious, Suppasit. Don't test my patience." Gulf says. He gets up slowly. "What if I do?" Mew asks. He gives Gulf a defiant look. Gulf sighs deeply. He tries to keep himself calm. But with Mew challenging him, that's not going to work out.

"Mew, I'm asking one more time now. Give. Me. My. Book. Back. NOW." Gulf stares at Mew. Mew is getting closer. He puts his lips to Gulf's ear. "No." Mew says before taking a step back. Gulf punches Mew in the jaw. Mew falls to the floor, he lets go of the book. "I asked nicely. But you wouldn't listen." Hisses Gulf. He picks up his book. He gives Mew one more look before rushing out of the cafeteria. Mew hisses in pain.

After the last lesson, Gulf walks to his locker. He puts his books in before closing his locker and walking away. Gulf leaves the school and starts walking home. But as he walks to his house, Gulf is followed. Gulf is not aware.

The man grins and takes a cloth from his pocket. It has chloroform on it. He accelerates his steps and grabs Gulf from behind around the waist. He presses the cloth to Gulf's mouth. Gulf's eyes widen and he tries to get out of the man's grip. The man chuckles and holds him tighter. Then Gulf kicks the man on his toes. The man lets go of Gulf and Gulf runs away.

But Gulf is starting to get dizzy since he inhaled some of the chloroform. The man runs after him and grabs him. He tries to put the cloth back on Gulf's mouth but then someone grabs him and turns the man over. The man is hit hard on the jaw. The man falls to the floor and takes a few kicks in the stomach. Then the man is unconscious.

"Gulf." Mew says. Mew walks towards Gulf. Gulf looks at Mew. Although he sees Mew blurred. Then he falls, but before he can hit the ground, Mew catches him. Gulf is unconscious. "Shit." Mew mumbles. He picks up Gulf and walks home with him in his arms.

Gulf slowly regains consciousness. He opens his eyes. Gulf groans and then notices that he is in an unfamiliar room. Gulf immediately sits up. Not so smart, because a stab goes through Gulf's head. Gulf hisses in pain. At that moment the door opens.

Mew comes in with a glass of water. Gulf looks at Mew in surprise. "Hey." Mew says. He sits down on the bed next to Gulf. He hands Gulf the glass of water. "How do you feel?" Mew asks. He looks at Gulf with concern. "Pain in my head." Gulf says. "And nauseous." He adds.

Mew nods. "Did you save me?" Gulf asks. Mew nods. "Why?" Gulf asks. "That man wanted to kidnap you, Gulf. I couldn't let that happen, could I?" Mew says and chuckles. Gulf shrugs. "I punched you in the jaw, why would you want to save me?" Gulf asks. "First, I asked for it myself. Since I was challenging you, and second, I could never forgive myself if I let that man kidnap you." Mew says.

Gulf looks confused. "What do you mean, you could never forgive yourself?" Gulf asks. Mew sighs deeply. "There's a reason I'm so annoying to you all the time." Mew says. "What reason then?" Gulf asks. Mew looks deep into Gulf's eyes. "I like you Gulf. As in, I'm in love with you." Confesses Mew.

Gulf looks startled. "You are in love with me?" Asks Gulf for confirmation. Mew nods. "Yes, since our first meeting." Mew says. Gulf begins to blush slightly. "Only I didn't know how to tell it, since our first meeting wasn't exactly nice." Mew says. Gulf chuckles. "Sorry for being so rude to you, I had a bad day." Gulf says. Mew smiles.

"It's okay." Mew says. Gulf sighs softly. "I'm in love with you too, Mew." Gulf says. Mew looks surprised at Gulf. "I thought I hated you, but I think it was really just love all along. I just never wanted to admit it." Gulf says. Mew chuckles and takes Gulf's hand. They look at each other.

Then they slide closer together. Mew leans in. Gulf is also leaning in. And then Mew presses his lips to Gulf's. Gulf smiles and kisses him back. Then he drops the glass on their lap, making their lap wet. They retreat and look at their lap.

Then they look at each other. "Oops." Gulf says. Mew laughs. Gulf starts to laugh too. When they are laughed at, they both change. Yeah, Gulf puts on some of Mew's clothes. And then they go to watch a film. And this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship between Mew and Gulf.

First one shot. What do you think? I think he has become quite fun. Don't forget to vote for this part, comment in the comments. And don't forget to follow me. Stay tuned for more one shots. The beginning may be slow updates. But don't worry, I'll try to update every day. But that probably won't work every day.

Requests are open. You may submit a request. It goes like this:

Who: MewGulf or TharnType?

Storyline: Decide for yourself what the one shot should be about.

Top / Bottom: Who's top? Who is bottom? (I prefer top Mew, bottom Gulf. But if you want it the other way around, you can also).

This was actually it. So let's go with those requests. I just don't know how long it will take, but I'll do my best to write and publish them as soon as possible. : D