Author's Note

Author's Note:

Seeking Serendipity is now officially ended. Thank you for reading this story. I hope you've learned a lot of things from this story. And I do also hope that you will continue supporting me in my writing journey. Lauren and Laurence will not finally be saying goodbye. This is not the end of their journey because I am planning to write Book 2. Lol.

In this author's note, I would like to share my thoughts and inspirations for why I write this kind of novella. The characters in this story were existing in the real world. Yep, they are my classmates, and I am the president of their love team. Haha. My classmates were always teasing them and at that time, a plot is leading the way my mind.  Lauren Jean is inspired by her. John Laurence is also inspired by him. Same characteristics, same vibes, same names. Lol. As in, ship ko talaga sila. In year 2019, I already planned this story, but I got busy kaya ayun, na declined. The characters were inspired in real life but the scenes are not, all the scenes were made by my imaginations.

This is my first teen fiction story that I had finished to write and I guess this Author's Note will last only here. Again, Thank you for reading! I love you!

PAHABOL: I already posted the sequel in this story entitled "Seeking His Lost Memories". You can see it in my profile.

~
cheslaxx