༺𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞༻

Chap 8

بیٹھے ہیں چین سے کہیں جانا تو نہیں ہے
ہم بے گھروں کا کوئی ٹھکانہ تو نہیں ہے
جو ہمیں پسند ہے کیسا ہے ؟ کون ہے
کیوں پوچھتے ہو ہم نے بتانا تو نہیں ہے

Baithey hain chain se kahin jana to nhi
Hum be gharon ka koi thikana to nhi
Jo humein pasand hai kaisa hai?kon ha?
Kyun puchtey ho hum ne btana to nhi

᪣________________᪣

🅥🅞🅣🅔 🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔
🅓🅞 🅕🅞🅛🅛🅞🅦 🅜🅔 🅞🅝 🅦🅐🅣🅣🅟🅐🅓
🅕🅞🅛🅛🅞🅦 🅜🅔 🅞🅝 🅘🅝🅢🅣🅐
🅛🅘🅝🅚 🅘🅝 🅑🅘🅞

Third Person's POV:-

Mr and Mrs Abaan agreed to her daughter's idea. It was 11 at night when they started their journey towards Multan. In morning around 9am Mr and Mrs Abaan Sheikh along with their daughter were sitting in Siddique's house.

Mr and Mrs Siddique were curious to know that why they are here. After servings Mr Ahmad Siddique inquired them their reason for arrival. Mr Abaan didn't know how to start the conversation because it seemed really odd to tell them that their exist an exact identical of their daughter Liyana.

Mr Abaan was thinking how to explain the situation when they heard loud voices coming from the other room and soon there came a boy running in the drawing room and after him was running a fully wet Liyana in all her glory to catch her brother who just emptied a whole jug of water on her.
Burhan hid behind the sofa on which Hadia was sitting.

"Stand up!" Said Liyana to Hadia.

Hadia quickly stood up and Liyana caught her brother from his ear.

"Hmm ab bta kahan bhagay ga!" Said an angry Liyana unaware of the fact that someone was watching her actions and gestures keenly.( now you don't have any way to escape)

Mr and Mrs Abaan were left stunned after seeing Liyana. Indeed she was the carbon copy of Aima. And was beautiful in her this messed state too.

Liyana's mother cleared her throat and asked Liyana to leave Burhan. But Somia was not the one to leave him so easily after what he did. But her mother's hard glare let her leave him and then she noticed that there were some guests also sitting in the room and their mouths were ajar after seeing her. She smiled sheepishly at them and said salam to them to which they replied.
Liyana sat beside Hadia. Mr Abaan cleared his throat and said

"Actually Mr Ahmad I don't know how to start it. I know you'll think that we are being selfish but we need to protect our son and at the same time our reputation too." Mr Abaan said fidgeting with his fingers.

"Say clearly what you want to say sir." Somia's father replied.

"Actually the thing is that next week is our son's engagement and we've informed the media about this. My son's to be fiancé is identical to your daughter Liyana. I know you won't believe in my words but I can show you her picture." Mr Abaan sighed and further said.