Aarush: Woohhoo.!!! That was intense.!!!! Shanaya..... The Shanaya Shekhawat is blushing.!!!!!! Oh. My. God!!!!!

Priya: Intense.??? Why the hell is no one having issues that these two were again going to make out in hospital.!!!! Second time.!!!! Like seriously.??? Shanaya..... I am telling you..!! Not him.!!!

Aditya: Oh hello.!!! What is your problem.???? (He asked Priya moving aside Jihaan who was standing in between both of them..)

Priya: YOU...! You are my problem.!!! Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi.!!!! You are the Problem.!!!!

Aditya: Oh! Thank you.! I will add that as one of the lots of names that people love to call me.!!!

Priya: I could literally kill you.... but not doing anything just cz of Shanaya.!!!!

Aditya: Oh.! Scared.???

Priya: Of you.???? Hah.! Please..... (she said showing her hand)

Aditya: Nope.! Of Shan.!!

Priya: Y..ya.... I am.!!! Why..??? Aren't you.???

Aditya: Listen you...(cut of by the falling glass sound. As Shanaya just dropped the glass on the floor to stop these two...)

Shanaya: STOP.!!! Just Stop you two.!!! (She said glaring both of them...)

Aditya: But she started it.... (He said pointing towards Priya...)

Priya: Oh .!!! I so hate you Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi....!

Aditya: Proudly taking it as a compliment.!!!! (He said with a smirk...)

Aarush: I can see the future of you two.!!!!

Aditya and Priya: What.???

Aarush: You guys will be Best of friends.!!! Mark my words.!!!

(Before anyone could say anything Doctor came and everyone went back to being Normal...!!!!)

Doctor: Okay.! So last day .!!! Done with your stay here Ms. Shanaya.??? Hope you liked it.!?

Shanaya: Of coarse.!
Aditya: NO!!

(Both said at the same time and looked at each other with shocked expressions)

Aditya: What.???

Shanaya: Of coarse I liked it.! The whole staff, doctors, nurses were so helpful and cooperative that I recovered so fast.! Just in a week.!!! Each and every person helped me to get better sooner here.!!!

Aditya: Oh.!!! In that way.!!!!

Doctor: Thank you so much.! It was our duty.! Now some important things.!
I recommend try to rest as much as you can.! Especially until your stitches heals.!!! Might take you 2-3 more weeks. But healthy eating and mild exercise will help a lot.!!! I won't explain much as you are a bodyguard yourself and have been through similar situations before so you know your body better than anyone.!!
Take care and have a speedy recovery.!

(Saying this he left and Shanaya stretched and said...)

Shanaya: Thank God.!. Time to get the hell out of here.! Let's go guys.! We have a lot to catch up and and have to discuss about this incident.!!! I hope Jihaan you have the whole report ready with you of what we know and the details of that day. Aarush I hope your connections are on their way to give us the details!