“It’s none of your business “ I took her hand off me.

“ A face like a lower-class, a loner, unclear family, forced ballet skill. What more do I need to add?” Her index finger push my chin up.

“ I think YOU are the one who’s threatened by me” I walked away from the side.

“Wait! My parents will lower you down Laviette!” Natt pulled me down until i fell.

“ Try me “

“ How dare you-“

“ Was that supposed to scare me? Ahh you’re just a scared little brat who always told your parents about everything “ I stood up

“You bitc-“ She pulled my shirt

“Not now Natt. I’m going to meet someone” I hold her grip off.

“You’ll pay for this Laviette! I’ll make you can’t dance anymore!” Natt ran after me.

She was about to pull me but i avoid just in time to make her trip and fell.

“I’m out” I walked over her to go out from that room.

“Laviette! What did you do?!” Ms Hanah stopped in fromt of me.

“Oh? this generous lady volunteered to clean the floor” I put my hands inside my pockets.

I walked out without caring what Ms. Hanah was saying. The others just stare in fear.

“That impundent bitch!” Natt’s friend ran after me.

“I’ve told you. Don’t waste my time” I turned around slowly.

“You won’t ever dance again- hUh?” her sentence was cut when I dodged her hand.

“YOU’re the one who wont be able to dance tomorrow” I twisted her arm to her back.

“Get off of me!” She raged even more.

“Miss Shaw! Enough! You are embarrassing us all!” Ms. Hanah became even more mad.

“Do I look like I care?” I pushed that girl to let her go.

“La-Laviette!! You did this multiple times! Who teached you to do such disrespectful behavior? What did your parents teach you huh?!You learned NOTHING from your parents don’t you?!” I hated those sentences.

My feet stopped when those words came out of her filthy mouth. I hate it when people bring my parents into this.

“ What did say?” I turned facing her.

“You don’t have-“ her sentence was cut by Albert who just went out of his carriage.

“Stop, let me-“ Albert hold back my left hand.

“No need to waste more of your energy Ms. Shaw. Let her be” Albert gave me a serious glare.

Pissed off, I went inside their carriage.