Chapter 11: - When one plan fails another one come upon fate,

Start from the beginning

Soo-won looked at her as emotions filled his head, on one side he wanted to hold the princess in his arms and tell her that he was sorry, explaining his reasoning for everything, But atlas he knew that he couldn't, he knew that nothing was ever going to be the same, since the actions he opposed upon this female.

 There was no way they could turn back time, That was the Guilty weight that this golden crown bore.

"Soo-won please!" Yona begged as she looked at him.

Though begging as she did, Soo-wan seemingly turned a blind eye to it and moved around her. He tried his best not to look back. Though what stopped him in his tracks was something he was shocked to hear, for when he moved around the princess, it seems Yona yelled out and closed her eyes while claiming something loud, something that was forever etched into his mind like a colorful painting.

"YOU CLAIM TO HAVE KILLED MY FATHER BECAUSE HE WAS A COWARD, BUT THE ONLY COWARD I SEE, IS THE JERK BEFORE ME, THAT I ONCE LOVED."

" I WOULD RATHER DIE FOR MY PEOPLE OVER WAITING FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU, TO ACT HUMAN."

She Did something that was beyond unexpected in which the jeweled pin that she received on her 16th birthday, was now thrown to the ground hard, as Yona Ran off.

Shirayuki noticed the Shocked look on Soo-wan's face as she picked up the still intact pin and placed it in her bag, before Signalling Morgiana to follow her and Yona.

And with that, they all decided to make a move on their own.

Leaving Soo-won in his own thoughts, The Three now determined females watched the boat carefully until the night came where they decided to attack, it was now or never.

ON THE BOAT, in the event, after everyone was freed.

"Yona.. talk to me are you alright?" Hak spoke up and Yona listened but she could not respond.

"Yona!.. princess... YONA!" Suddenly everything grew quiet as she couldn't keep her eyes open.

It was at this time large footsteps could be heard in the distance of the smoke as everyone keeps their mouths covered. That is before it started to disperse.

"ARREST EVERY SOLDIER ON THIS BOAT AND FIND THE CAPTAIN!" A voice yelled out as more footsteps could be heard.

With this, a large commotion could be noticed, as it was no other than Soo-wan whom called out these orders and rushed over to Yona's side.

His expression changed and softened as he noticed what had happened. He picked up Yona, though Hak snatched her back, his aura darkening as he glared at soo-wan with hatred. 

Though Jea-ha brought him back to his senses, after placing his hand on the thunder beast's shoulder.

"Don't touch her," Hak Growled out to the hated king, before rushing out and holding Yona only to bring her over to Yoon, whom was on the sidelines aiding the prisoners,as they freed from before.

Shirayuki decided to rush over by Yoon as well, as Yona leaned against the boat.

Yoon called out in a frantic voice. "I need something to stop the bleeding." Shirayuki reached into her bag and pulled out a bandage that was wrapped tightly in a cylinder.

"Will this work?" the Red-haired female asked worriedly.

In thought, Yoon looked at the herbalist before nodding his head. "I'll take care of Yona, you help the others who need to be wrapped up."

Quickly Yoon and Shirayuki went to work aiding those in need, as the king's soldiers began yelling around in a frantic scurry to capture the traders, though just on a chance of bad luck.